Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]

Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6527 times)

so youre admitting you are basically the same or youve changed and have been unfairly attacking autism tm
so you unfairly attacked me to get me to admit I was unfairly attacking you

so you unfairly attacked me to get me to admit I was unfairly attacking you
im reacting but you probably already know this and are here to forget around

ok like I was talking about the posting in rhe autism tm topic, not the clan itself

and I personally don't mind people doing what akio's complaining about, I just brought those posts up for accusation of hypocrasy, which I do mind

Also I've noticed on several occasions that akio is the one who brings Barvest up outside of CD, only seen niff do it once

I can only recall doing that once when I was arguing with Niff.
Please cite your accusations.

Also bare in mind that when I speaking of his 'clan' leaking, I'm referring to the general attitude of posting whatever you want and not giving a stuff about it.
He clearly reflects this demeanor --and you even said it -- says he doesn't give a stuff.
I will admit that I instigated outside discussion of his clan topic. That's because I was trying to get him into a position where he would realize he's being a moron and lock his topic. However, he just responding with a snarky and arrogant attitude. That being said, I can say that this thread was not made out of emotional impulse or a disliking of Niff, but because he has a problem that he refuses to solve and doesn't make any efforts to change

Why hasn't he responded here? Because he doesn't care and will probably continue to do it.

Why hasn't he responded here? Because he doesn't care and will probably continue to do it.
i guess he's a jerk for ignoring people that he doesn't want to talk to

i guess he's a jerk for ignoring people that he doesn't want to talk to
He's 'a jerk' because of what I explained above. Ignoring something confrontational is not the way to solve an issue. Like it's been stated several times now, he doesn't care how he's acting which is a big part of the problem.

Leave it to you to spin what I said to put words in my mouth. Wouldn't expect any less.

Leave it to you to spin what I said to put words in my mouth. Wouldn't expect any less.
No I said I guess he is a jerk. Not you guess he is a jerk.

Take it from William Jennings Bryan. Confrontation will win presidencies.

it's a wise move not to comment I your own drama

it's a wise move not to comment I your own drama
That's wrong.

A) You come into the drama. "I'm sorry, I'm wrong, I'll stop," Problem solved, no further issue.

B) Stay out of drama and pretend nothing happened because you're too stubborn to admit you're wrong. Problem persists, drama repeats itself.

You see what I'm getting at? I don't know why people think avoiding your problems is the best way to solve them, because it's the worst.

imo it depends on how the drama presents itself

That's wrong.

A) You come into the drama. "I'm sorry, I'm wrong, I'll stop," Problem solved, no further issue.

B) Stay out of drama and pretend nothing happened because you're too stubborn to admit you're wrong. Problem persists, drama repeats itself.

You see what I'm getting at? I don't know why people think avoiding your problems is the best way to solve them, because it's the worst.
if you say anything, literally ANYTHING in most topics you'll get some kind of stuff for it

If he did the scenario you described, a bunch of idiots would say "actions speak louder than words" without realizing that it's been a minute since he posted and he hasn't had the chance to act, or not act

If he starts to call you a hypocrite or fight OP's points then he'll get stuff from the popular starfishs with tons of people automatically on their side, who don't read anything but the first sentence of a post and judge off of that

imo it depends on how the drama presents itself
That's definitely true. I still believe this is definitely a drama where the end result will be either the A or B I mentioned. It's up to Niff, and if he's going to continue ignoring everything then his horrible behavior will only reap more consequences for himself.
if you say anything, literally ANYTHING in most topics you'll get some kind of stuff for it

If he did the scenario you described, a bunch of idiots would say "actions speak louder than words" without realizing that it's been a minute since he posted and he hasn't had the chance to act, or not act

If he starts to call you a hypocrite or fight OP's points then he'll get stuff from the popular starfishs with tons of people automatically on their side, who don't read anything but the first sentence of a post and judge off of that
So what you're saying is that people who disagree with him are popular starfishs and can't read? Get that stuff out of here, man. It just sounds like you know he's in the wrong now.

If he apologizes and stops then most people are gonna respect that. Yeah he's gonna get some stuff but if he persists I guarantee he's gonna get a lot more.

Right now I'm thinking it's not about what's the right choice. He's shown an arrogant and stubborn side and I won't be surprised if he's avoiding all accusations to protect him self (which is seemingly harming him the long run).

No, I was saying that a popular guy disagrees and makes a decent statement, and starfishs who just buttbuddy with him because he's popular did what I'm describing.

Again, to me he's not in the wrong because that doesn't bother me, however it bothers some people as I can see in the topic.

You have to admit there are times where not posting would be the wisest choice. Some people would never change their views on a person, and that person posting in the thread wouldn't help.