i have no poll

forget you
9 (21.4%)
forget me
10 (23.8%)
forget
23 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive - op rank list purged, starting fresh  (Read 283537 times)

FPSBanana for weapon skins was also a thing for Source (and GoldSource version), but they decided to jew it out.
This too. Why use a Negev with weird 50s comic paintings on it when I can turn it into a fully-automatic Raging Bull? I miss Source's customization.

i have green wings, purple knives, and martha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGq8q9xffJc

in short, sprays painted on glass don't appear on the other side, effectively making you not visible to anyone looking from one side of a glass pane

haha when his mum comes in when he yells 911 heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGq8q9xffJc

in short, sprays painted on glass don't appear on the other side, effectively making you not visible to anyone looking from one side of a glass pane
this, csgo is going down the stuffter

what the forget is this game anymore
this is turning into a loving joke, are you kidding me?
valve is EA. We just don't realize it. I'll come back to counter strike when they fix this stuff.
this is game breaking. test your games, game devs.

This guy can't stop, i think he has an issue.  Remember back a long time ago when i told you guys about Kasper/Clive?iuh? well, apparently the same guy has tried to scam me 20 yes 20 times...  I got sick of it and got his IP.  It turns out he is from the Philippines and he is trying to make money to "support his family" through scamming.  I feel kinda bad now.

It turns out he is from the Philippines and he is trying to make money to "support his family" through scamming.  I feel kinda bad now.

scamming is scamming, I wouldn't feel bad at all

Hot diggity damn
A site being open, banana is entirely changed, and everything just looks rad

this is probably going to be in the new operation for sure
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:50:24 PM by TheKid »

Wait is that official or just the 3kliksphillip edit?...