Author Topic: Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting  (Read 11667 times)

Donnies Catch, 48882

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=143938

Small/(ish?/ drama about how Donnies Catch will not stop stuffposting and

So lets get started? We can look at his most recent posts.

OH BOY A SINGLE LETTER POST LETS GET STARTED BOYS

the people here calling me triggered ):

block me dork are you triggered?

still ono dont be a hecking sass machine ok gosh

dude shut uup dont give him ideas i like it heeere

i hate it when people are patriotic with any country bucko

this topic is going so fast im going to have to repost this

u triggered my c-ptsd

if the latter i wont block but ill take anything they say with a grain of salt because what the heck are they sassing me for gosh

just bcuz king nerd says im triggered doesnt mean im triggered stop it youre going to make me cry ok

ive been practising with a knife lol its not WORKING KAHNU HELP ;p

can you BELIEVE IT DUDE im basically killing myself rn

i was so insulted dude im still crying

ah stuff dude youre seeing through everything i say and are even PMing me rude insults i honestly dont know what to say im so defeated
well forget what am i supposed to do now that i lost an internet battle man i cant believe it it was so easy

every time kahnuu posts i feel more and more like he's some fat white kid in his puberty holy stuff dude

sup friend

weeew lad

yeah kahnuu if you want me to stop not taking your bullstuff serious you can totally make a drama about me if you want. the world is your oyster my dude

we did it reddit

you're not much better

Uh, not even half of these are stuffposts?

you're not much better

oh my dude but guess what all of these have been posts from the last 2 days.

i even asked him to stop with all the bullstuff and he just played it off with a bunch of other garbage posts about how it hurt his feelings or whatever if you see the OP

Uh, not even half of these are stuffposts?

point them out

you're not much better
that's a dismissive post.
since when is it remotely even acceptable to disregard the entire OP and all of OPs points because he's had a rough history.

Donnies has been annoying lately but I don't think you are the right person to point it out after how you have been acting
that's a dismissive post.
since when is it remotely even acceptable to disregard the entire OP and all of OPs points because he's had a rough history.
Because this rough history is as recent as yesterday

history is as recent as yesterday

Are you talking about the whole argument with Vinsk? Please point out the ''recent as of yesterday''.

Donnies has been annoying lately
yeah this is true, though. i went rlly out of hand on that #thetriggering topic in the first somewhat pages.
i was well aware that it was making me stick out, haha. sometimes i forget to adjust to the different crowds i hang out with. does that make sense?
regardless though, my bad, i had already taken the initiative to not post in any like sjw/pc discussion topics anymore, haha. im way too flippant for that.

Donnies has been annoying lately but I don't think you are the right person to point it out after how you have been acting
what you're saying is "I don't like you, so your opinion doesn't matter to me" to kahnu.

OH BOY A SINGLE LETTER POST LETS GET STARTED BOYS
that post had an animation in it that was edited out for whatever reason

that post had an animation in it that was edited out for whatever reason
i was ashamed of it, it was my first ):