#TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...

Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24363 times)

Do you consider what they're saying though? If by richards you mean people senselessely flaming with not much of a reason or criticism to help you improve, then i can see where you're coming from.
But if someone states a valid well thought-out point about how you act in but says it in an aggressive tone do you still block that person because anything that sounds like a personal attack on you is something you cannot handle?
I'm not trying to insult you i'm just curious now

if the latter i wont block but ill take anything they say with a grain of salt because what the heck are they sassing me for gosh

Maturity on the.... Internet.com

immaturity to counter immaturity i guess

who will win?? my bets are on grandma cus she baked cookies for everyone

slavery was the best thing to happen to the US #thetriggering

slavery was the best thing to happen to the US #thetriggering
honestly cookie crisps > slaves #thetriggering

donnie: wow if you think this is cool you're an starfish

donnie: LOL LOOK AT THEM ROASTING THE ATTACKERS LOL IM LAUGHING SO HARD

just bcuz king nerd says im triggered doesnt mean im triggered stop it youre going to make me cry ok
when u so upset about something that you have to let everyone know you're not upset and turn it into a joke

haven't we established not to argue with path because he's a really persistent troll
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:38:53 PM by Akio- »

honestly cookie crisps > slaves #thetriggering
im triggered that you actually brought me to such an agreement with your post

I fullheartedly agree with the message, I just hope that nobody's actually being harassed or abused because of this. I'm sick of the regressive left trying to disguise racism, loveism and segregation as caring.

I'm a very reasonable person under most circumstances

Whatever you say, Mustang.

I fullheartedly agree with the message, I just hope that nobody's actually being harassed or abused because of this. I'm sick of the regressive left trying to disguise racism, loveism and segregation as caring.
yeah there's definitely a problem with people taking their concerns and turning them into real prejudices against the perceived villains of inequality

of course most people don't even realise that they're prejudiced cus it's just a result of the way our minds work. it's just tragically ironic that someone who advocates real solutions to problems of inequality would actually advocate just displacing inequality instead lol

this is the cringiest stuff ever lmao
this is so loving pathetic