Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24548 times)

you realize that Self Delete will affect more than just you right? its going to affect your entire family, friends, and maybe people you didnt even know, and if your not implying Self Delete in this post just running away from it wont solve anything
Of course it's an extreme brown townogy, but that's not the point. I'm trying to get the message across that nobody should be using fear to force others to do something. When you give up and leave your computer, the cyber bully wins. He/she will then most likely move on to some other victim. The best course of action is to stop the cyber bully from continuing what they're doing.

This is why banning exists. This is why jail exists.

If you're going to shame someone for being offended from an obviously offensive statement, you're just as much of a sociopath as the cyber bully himself.

path please no more

do you have no social abilities

do you think this is how normal people respond to bullying

Normal people respond to offensive behavior by ending it.

This is why jail exists.
so are you saying that when someone runs away from a honor student they're "letting the shooter win"?

Normal people respond to offensive behavior by ending it.
welp, time to kill path

When you give up and leave your computer, the cyber bully wins.

Who cares if the bully wins? I thought this conversation was about being bullied, not a contest to see who will get off the computer first. Hell, if anything, banning is pretty much the same thing as giving up.

so are you saying that when someone runs away from a honor student they're "letting the shooter win"?

this.
what kind of loving logic are you using here
who cares if they "win"? why waste more time trying to take somebody down just because they said nasty mean boo-boo words at you?

the shooter always wins

So the best course of action to anything that violates a rule is to let it happen and not say anything

You know what why don't we ask badspot to remove the 'Report to moderator' button, it's pretty much useless anyways since we won't be doing anything about suspect posts anymore!

this.
what kind of loving logic are you using here
who cares if they "win"? why waste more time trying to take somebody down just because they said nasty mean boo-boo words at you?
i feel like you quoted the wrong person

So the best course of action to anything that violates a rule is to let it happen and not say anything

well yeah if you're not a big baby

i feel like you quoted the wrong person

i didn't
referring to c with the 'this' and the rest towards path

i didn't
referring to c with the 'this' and the rest towards path
oh, apologies, im blind

Who cares if the bully wins? I thought this conversation was about being bullied, not a contest to see who will get off the computer first. Hell, if anything, banning is pretty much the same thing as giving up.
Banning is the same thing as being assertive, taking action, and enforcing the rules.

Banning is the same thing as being assertive, taking action, and enforcing the rules.
SNITCH