Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24721 times)

Lol real life bullying isn't real anyways you can just cover your ears and you won't hear the insults anymore haha
real life bullying is more than words you chump
this is quite possibly the worst piece of your argument that i've seen

Lol real life bullying isn't real anyways you can just cover your ears and you won't hear the insults anymore haha
real life bullying is getting physically abused
if you're just getting insulted for no reason then yeah walk away?

real life bullying is getting physically abused
if you're just getting insulted for no reason then yeah walk away?
Alright then why not just take morphine and teach yourself escapism

The point is people shouldn't have to take insults or offensive posts. The solution isn't to turn the loving computer off. The obvious solution is to remove them or get them banned. And if that doesn't happen, then your last resort is obviously Self Delete
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:01:44 PM by Path »

what

what
Don't what me. If you're being physically abused by someone you can simply kill yourself and then you won't be physically abused anymore.

That's clearly the better option than, I don't know, telling the police?

The point is people shouldn't have to take insults or offensive posts. The solution isn't to turn the loving computer off. The obvious solution is to remove them or get them banned. And if that doesn't happen, then your last resort is obviously Self Delete

I'd like to see you remove or ban people in real life

Are you are implying that twitter should censor these people? also wtf that last bit is extreme, now your making me think you are being sarcastic.

ok srs talk:
i always agreed with what tyler is saying, i just feel like this hashtag is just yelling for the sake of yelling because other people are all doing it, making them feel like it's ok.
like im sure this is just the same stuff as gamergate, people going around like theyre working as a team and actually making a change (like ive shown with the responses ive been given. im still not over the fact that people are going around saying "mission succesful guys we're doing it" when someone is supposedly insulted, real or fake.

the whole case is sad, which is why i did nothing but make fun of it prior to this point. it honestly shouldnt be anything more than something to watch and laugh at. cyberbullying is dumb and doesnt exist, you can just close the page no problem. if you dont youre victimizing yourself.

you dont have to take insults or offensive posts online because you can just loving leave

I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY
youre getting pranked bro.

-spanish guitar riff-

your last resort is obviously Self Delete
Don't what me. If you're being physically abused by someone you can simply kill yourself and then you won't be physically abused anymore.

That's clearly the better option than, I don't know, telling the police?
ok please just tell me your just trolling now

it's different with the computer because you can just leave. press a button, it's gone. turn around. close your eyes. all viable solutions.

cyber bullying is a very real thing
but 99% of the time, it's only able to manifest as a catalyst to worsen bullying in person

example kiddo gets bullied at school
go home, go on social media because basic scrublord (aka lots of people)
oh look, the bullies are here also
guess i cant use my social media

this doesn't apply when it's just random friends because they don't know how to dig at you and their threats mean nothing. you can ignore those without even blocking

I'd like to see you remove or ban people in real life
Restraining orders exist

Are you are implying is that twitter should censor these people? also wtf that last bit is extreme, now your making me think you are being sarcastic.
As I still don't know how Twitter works, I'd say no, I don't suggest censoring anyone. I do suggest that if you have the power to remove someone for saying offensive things, you should use that power ASAP

ok please just tell me your just trolling now
I'm dead serious. People have been saying that the best course of action to deal with any form of bullying is to run away and let said bullying continue on other people