Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24785 times)

path you need to realize that you're wrong when everyone in a thread is against you

path you need to realize that you're wrong when everyone in a thread is against you
I'm a very reasonable person under most circumstances, but even I have to admit that I'm completely right at the moment.

Rules and laws are in place to make sure that people don't do sus stuff and be richards to others. When those are broken, we have people like Badspot who come in and drop the banhammer.

I'm not a pusillanimous individual or a bad person when I report someone for saying offensive stuff. Instead, I'm an upstander.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:34:30 PM by Path »

I'm a very reasonable person under most circumstances, but even I have to admit that I'm completely right at the moment.
this is the kind of stubbornness that got you into this hole in the first place
Rules and laws are in place to make sure that people don't do sus stuff and be richards to others. When those are broken, we have people like Badspot who come in and drop the banhammer.

I'm not a pusillanimous individual or a bad person when I report someone for saying offensive stuff. Instead, I'm an upstander.
insert smug anime face
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:35:05 PM by Daswiruch »

I'm a very reasonable person under most circumstances
ok
I'm completely right at the moment.
ok

this is the kind of stubbornness that got you into this hole in the first place
What stubbornness? Do you even hear what you're saying?

I'm promoting the idea that people need to follow rules and deserve to be punished when they break them. The loving government is built around this idea
THE FORUMS THAT YOU'RE POSTING ON ARE BUILT AROUND THIS IDEA

When somebody hacks my server I'm not going to sit down and take it. I'm going to get up and drop some lowkey justice on a motherforgeter.

hey path, uh I have a question

Do you even hear what you're saying?
also new rule path, no breathing
if you inhale at all I will kill you because that's the rules

and it's totally reasonable to do so apparently

hey path, uh I have a question
Alright smartass, clearly the rule of 'don't be a richard to people' is as unreasonable as 'don't breathe or you'll be banned'

Banning is the same thing as being assertive, taking action, and enforcing the rules.
it's more like asking your mom to call the principal to suspend the bully
you know, like, the opposite of assertion

Alright smartass, clearly the rule of 'don't be a richard to people' is as unreasonable as 'don't breathe or you'll be banned'
no you said that all rules should be followed and people who break rules should be punished which counts for any rule ever

im sorry but since you called him a smartass im going to have to report you to 3 authorities since you said a no-no word and offended him to tears

I don't suggest censoring anyone.
I do suggest that if you have the power to remove someone for saying offensive things, you should use that power ASAP
this is literally the definition of censorship, you hypocrite. make up your mind, either you're in favor of censorship or you're not.

and forget off with this PC twitter SJW bullstuff you're trying to tout. seriously.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:41:31 PM by Planr »

this is literally the definition of censorship. make up your mind, either you're in favor of censorship or you're not. and forget off with this PC SJW bullstuff you're trying to tout. seriously.
Holy stuff am I the only one that thinks that banning someone for being an insulting prick and offending everyone in sight is the best course of action

It's not like it's unjust censorship to punish someone for harassing others
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:42:47 PM by Path »

Holy stuff am I the only one that thinks that banning someone for being an insulting prick and offending everyone in sight is the best course of action
nop.
i block richards as well
be non-pc all you want but ima get the forget outta there when you are im not dealing with that stuff lmao

if i want to mute people, block people, walk away from people, whatever, thats fine. its my life lol go be a stuff in someone elses