Author Topic: #TheTriggering is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter...  (Read 24372 times)

So you're saying I should inconvenience myself for the sake of some 14 year old starfish on the other side of the country instead of simply banning him
you can go ahead and block challenging ideas from being seen so you dont hurt your feefees all you want when you have administrative powers
when you don't, suck it up and close the tab
Not saying I agree with Path, but I bet you can relate when I say sometimes it can be hard to walk away.
damn right i can but i learned to stop eventually

it's more of an inconvenience to get buttblasted by "some 14 year old starfish on the other side of the country"

Common courtesy isn't too much to ask, yet a huge portion of the Internet can't deliver
So you're saying I should inconvenience myself for the sake of some 14 year old starfish on the other side of the country instead of simply silencing him
well you're the one whos mad right

so yeah

how to stop cyberbullying:
well... that's also a solution for "anti-cyberbullying," or whatever you wanna call it
but here we have all these people making a huge fuss on twitter about it anyway, because only I (and people who agree with me) should be allowed to complain about things

Common courtesy isn't too much to ask, yet a huge portion of the Internet can't deliver
So you're saying I should inconvenience myself for the sake of some 14 year old starfish on the other side of the country instead of simply silencing him
arent u 14 or something? or is that how old ur son is

well... that's also a solution for "anti-cyberbullying," or whatever you wanna call it
but here we have all these people making a huge fuss on twitter about it anyway, because only I (and people who agree with me) should be allowed to complain about things
i don't believe that i was saying that you couldn't but they are literally not bothering you in any way shape or form other than you choosing to look at what they have posted

i think that it's clear at this point that i might as well stop repeating myself as path is too stubborn
forget that hes got me caught up in this stuff
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:58:09 PM by Daswiruch »

brother you ain't pretending:
That's some grade A, gen-you-whine butt flustering.

Anywho, I think it's pretty clear that this is going to do more harm than good. Both "sides" here are making asses of themselves.

itt: edgy hashtag sends donnies catch on a rampage and starts biggest forum argument of 2016

itt: edgy hashtag sends donnies catch on a rampage and starts biggest forum argument of 2016
youre giving me way too much credit lol

btw my tweet went under the radar but this is literally the anti-sjw vs sjw thing in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLfuRcgHI2I
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:53:39 PM by Donnies Catch »

you can go ahead and block challenging ideas from being seen so you dont hurt your feefees all you want when you have administrative powers
when you don't, suck it up and close the tab
1) There are ways to express your 'challenging ideas' without being a richard to people
2) In most cases, being a richard to people is punishable, and in this case, the richards are retaliating because they were punished and can't pick on SJWs anymore
3) Or you can talk to an administrator and point out the fact that someone is stirring up stuff and harassing people and they can execute the punishment.

You make the Internet sound like a lawless desert where everyone is allowed to do and say whatever the forget they want without receiving consequences. You make the Internet sound like an unsafe place.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:57:12 PM by Path »

everything starting after the word rampage is the hashtag and not you

I'm just gonna leave this here

btw my tweet went under the radar but this is literally the anti-sjw vs sjw thing in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLfuRcgHI2I

at first u were on the sjw side being triggered and calling the tag users bigots but now u hate both of them after badspot called you out

aaaaaaAAA

I'm just gonna leave this here

Lol real life bullying isn't real anyways you can just cover your ears and you won't hear the insults anymore haha

Lol real life bullying isn't real anyways you can just cover your ears and you won't hear the insults anymore haha
I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY
youre getting pranked bro.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:00:19 PM by c »