Author Topic: The Nexus/Dataproxy - Unfair advantages on war server, kicking for no reason  (Read 16587 times)

Doesn't that basically mean he's leader?
c-zech is the """leader"""

it's a puppet government

Doesn't that basically mean he's leader?

And you're acting like an uncivilized barbarian.
You agreed to my terms. That's as far as I'll go. If you can't understand that, then that's your problem. Not ours.

c-zech is the """leader"""

it's a puppet government

I understand now that this is something between these two people.

I don't want to be the leader in this clan.  Why can't you just accept that I want peace?  Why do you have to turn it into a bloody conspiracy theory?  I just want this insanity to stop.

And you're acting like an uncivilized barbarian.

ew oh god what a word choice

I don't want to be the leader in this clan.  Why can't you just accept that I want peace?  Why do you have to turn it into a bloody conspiracy theory?  I just want this insanity to stop.
welcome to the hardships of WAR

I understand now that this is something between these two people.

Oh stuff I broke the nexus.

Oh stuff I broke the nexus.

You haven't broken anything.  The only thing you're breaking is an opportunity for peace.

We can have wars all we want, but that doesn't mean we should argue with one another.

"""""""""""""""""""""""wars"""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""""""""""""wars"""""""""""""""""""""""

In-game disputes, the attempted destruction of one force over another.  War-Games.

GAMES

G.  A.  M.  E.  S.

Jesus Christ it's a loving game, what the hell is wrong with you people. You guys speak like you are negotiating peace between actual countries.

Jesus Christ it's a loving game, what the hell is wrong with you people. You guys speak like you are negotiating peace between actual countries.

Peace is a universal term for relative serinity, which means lack of hatred. 

noedit:  I originally treated it as just a game.  That's what I thought I was getting in to, being a strategist and pretending to play war.  But it spiraled mystriously into, well, whatever this is.

But it spiraled mystriously into, well, whatever this is.
i think it's called autism

why dont you hand off the reigns to someone in the clan who can handle the hulkster in a 1v1 wrestling match