Author Topic: Miargentino (91295) and Legoman2223 (50283) / Bullying and making fun of autism.  (Read 16827 times)

We are going to have a permban on blockland and Tezuni's server wow
All because of a cry baby's stuff post

GG to the community

GG to the discrimination

GG to the Racism

I love you all Guys

what the hell is this

And Also Enjoy this Images About (stuff posting and racism ;) i know americans like you enjoy it )
thats tribal not all americans are tribal :*(((((

OH forget PAGESTRETCH

this isn't as good as riki's drama but its still good

what the hell is this
two people butthurt that their race card didn't get them a free pass to eye-for-an-eye someone

you did this to yourself, really
maybe you'll look back on this some day and realized how you acted here was dumb

nah
I did not this post; I insult him beacouse I'm tired of discrimination.

GG to the community

GG to the discrimination

GG to the Racism

I love you all Guys

So you're quitting Blockland?

I did not this post; I insult him beacouse I'm tired of discrimination.
read the following:
Miargentino and Legoman2223 are still picking on OP after my warnings, they sure are ignorant, not even banning them for a day hits the nail in the head.
the thing you two(miar, lego) should have done was obey the administration
you deserve what you got for being idiots and not doing so

GG to the community

GG to the discrimination

GG to the Racism

I love you all Guys
Ok you need to shut the forget up
you contributed nothing to the topic and you kept whining your ass off about everyone and their "stuff replies".
maybe if you were to actually loving help your friend out instead of whining over some other bullstuff, you might've changed the outcome. If what you just said right there gets you banned, I wouldn't be damn near surprised

Blockland? What? just Lol when i said that IM quitting this stuff post made by You ( a rat kid obviously )

Because im tired of watching some Stupid And Exagerated replies Caused by a tribal little Kid

Blockland? What? just Lol when i said that IM quitting this stuff post made by You ( a rat kid obviously )

Because im tired of watching some Stupid And Exagerated replies Caused by a tribal little Kid
what the forget is a rat kid, you illegal?

you hasn't even posted in this topic, the hell are you on about

Its stuff like this that can make you risk getting a ban fyi