Author Topic: [Political] WHY do you support your presidential candidate?  (Read 4003 times)

I'd bet money Bernie Sanders will win the presidency.
Let's do this. $30.

Well I dont 100% back any of the candidates, I prefer Bernie Sanders over the others. While his polices may be a little extreme, there can definitely be compromises. His integrity and moral compass is there and I find Annoying Orange to be, 1) an idiot, 2) not doing anything to help unify the country. I think Hillary is a sell out. She says what people want to hear and does what she can to appeal to the people. If she's "wrong" then she'll just apologize later and change her views.

Also, Phoople is a loving idiot who apparently wants to hear other's opinions but is constantly telling them to forget off and get out??

one trillion dollars.
a small loan of a trillion dollars

While I can't stand Annoying Orange, he isn't afraid to speak his mind and that would be a fresh change in the Oval Office.

While I can't stand Annoying Orange, he isn't afraid to speak his mind and that would be a fresh change in the Oval Office.
It would be refreshing in the same way that spraying deodorant on your balls is refreshing right until it starts to burn