Author Topic: [Political] WHY do you support your presidential candidate?  (Read 4063 times)

this is the exact mentality that will destroy the west. europe is being colonized and you cuckolds would just watch your western brothers get conquered?
Europe is too damn commie for me to care.
It is Europe's fault a large amount of young adult, capable men are running away from Syria/Middle East / taking advantage of tax payers. I mean, people in Europe are calling people tribal for pointing at the overwhelming amount of rapes due to refugees. Oh well, those political parties will be annihilated soon by angry Europeans who don't want their money taken away.

I thought we were talking about terrorists who happen to be Muslim, not refugees/fake refugees who happen to be Muslim (and have toxic culture/beliefs/ideologies/thought processes, admittedly. But so do you. Mind you, I'm Swiss, and I don't like the current status of Zurich either).

BUT A MUSLIM TERRORIST IS ACTIVELY MAKING AN EFFORT TO KILL YOU.
actually not really. do you really think a stuff load of terrorists are actively trying to get into the us? if then, you're wrong.

moreso, its these terrorists who are killing people in the middle east rn.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:37:31 AM by Swat 3 »

What? Is that a serious counter argument?
no, it was sarcasm smarty-pants

I thought we were talking about terrorists who happen to be Muslim, not refugees/fake refugees who happen to be Muslim (and have toxic culture/beliefs/ideologies/thought processes, admittedly. But so do you. Mind you, I'm Swiss, and I don't like the current status of Zurich either).
actually not really. do you really think a stuff load of terrorists are actively trying to get into the us? if then, you're wrong.

moreso, its these terrorists who are killing people in the middle east rn.

Muslim terrorists are specifically instructed in their biblical texts to kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. Therefore, every Muslim is dangerous, and should be considered a terrorist. If a Muslim decides not to follow this instruction from their holy texts, then they're not a true Muslim.

This myth of a "Muslim terrorist" is exactly the kind of myth that pisses me off. The sort of people you're thinking about are militant groups from the middle east that are militant groups not because of their loving religion but because they're pretty much hostile towards everyone to begin with. (take it with a grain of salt I probably know about as much as the common guy who watches a lot of youtube knows)

A lot of the GOP candidates are using this muslim terrorist meme to scare people into voting for the candidate with the best "war on terror policies". Truth is that a bunch of dirty people with dirty guns aren't our biggest issue right now and sure as stuff isn't going to be anyone's main focus when they get into office.

no, it was sarcasm smarty-pants

Please try to contribute to the thread. If that's not your intention, please gtfo.

this is why I pointed out that you're 13

It means wait until you're older because you have no idea what you're talking about right now, and you're getting mad over it

this is why I pointed out that you're 13

It means wait until you're older because you have no idea what you're talking about right now

I agree, my views will probably change. But for now, I want to argue the points I believe are true. If I find that someone's opinion is better, mine will change.

I also think we should kill these muslim terrorists' families. i mean, that's what the russian did back then and the terrorists stopped attacking them

do you guys honestly believe hillary or bernie cuckders will match up to PUTIN?

I also think we should kill these muslim terrorists' families. i mean, that's what the russian did back then and the terrorists stopped attacking them
Bio, gtfo. I hate people like you who pretend to support Annoying Orange and make supporters with valid points seem insane.

Annoying Orange cause i wanna get sent overseas and kill me some CIA

Bio, gtfo. I hate people like you who pretend to support Annoying Orange and make supporters with valid points seem insane.
how about you both get out? you're just as dumb as he is

Annoying Orange cause i wanna get sent overseas and kill me some CIA

You as well. Get out.

Please try to contribute to the thread. If that's not your intention, please gtfo.
idk talking about how reading the qaran teaches you acts of terrorism isn't very contributive, but that's just my opinion
Muslim terrorists are specifically instructed in their biblical texts to kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. Therefore, every Muslim is dangerous, and should be considered a terrorist. If a Muslim decides not to follow this instruction from their holy texts, then they're not a true Muslim.
holy hell this is terrible logic
Supporting an autism convention makes you autistic then, right?
are you making fools out of us or do you really believe that, legitimate question because I can't tell

HOLY HELL IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT THE POST BUTTON

how about you both get out? you're just as dumb as he is

I want to argue my points with people so I can expose myself to other opinions. Sorry that I want to hear others view points.

While a lot of Islamic groups tend to be Anti-western culture (and you would know this if you actually knew what was going on), it's not like every muslim is coming out of the woodwork to dismantle western democracy, it just seems that way because you're getting played hard by propaganda

You as well. Get out.

You do not have a clear understanding of current situations so you're not going to contribute anything to the discussion besides causing more drama, I'd say you should probably stop