Author Topic: [Political] WHY do you support your presidential candidate?  (Read 4079 times)

Dunno about you guys, but I don't support any of the candidates because they're all pretty stupid.

Do any of you even know what Annoying Orange is going to actually do? I'm pretty sure he's not going to ACTUALLY build a wall, or ban all Muslims. You do realize there's a process for that stuff, and multiple people need to vote for it? If that passes, holy forget, I lose even more faith in the government.

Seriously? So because not all terrorism is committed by Muslims, the previous acts of terrorism committed by Muslims doesn't count? Most terrorists are Muslims.
This is unsubstantiated.  Statistics from .edu, .gov, or .org, please.  According to the last several times I checked, your statements are 100% bs.

See: The Ku Klux Klan, Oklahoma City Bombing of 1995, Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, The Centennial Olympic Park bombing... Really, look these up and read about disgruntled Christians killing people that don't conform to their beliefs. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Muslims are treated as a scapegoat; if you can't understand that you're willfully ignorant.
okc bombing had nothing to do with religion

See: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Keep in mind the general area of the good hard majority of the attacks. Look at what I said earlier - In countries with rampant violence and political unrest, all it takes a specific catalyst to end up causing a confusing mess of terrorism and violent dissent. One of the most recognizable catalysts in this case was without a doubt the religion.

Think of it like the crusades. The religion isn't the root of the issue, it's a tool that's being used by those in power to take territory and hold it with force. Religion tends to unite people quickly, easily and in a cheap manner. Attacking the Islamic religion will just end up to them moving onto whatever else they can use as a tool in it's place (which could just as easily be Christianity)

It's just easy to pick the easiest target and get riled up about it. Truth is that the problem is a whole lot more complicated than you think.

okc bombing had nothing to do with religion
Okay, but OK Guy was a Christian.

Okay, but OK Guy was a Christian.
Wait a minute... I'm in no way conforming to Phoople, he's a loving dumbass. But you're justifying Muslims blowing people up because "Christians do it to?"

Also:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

This link is all the terrorist attacks that took place in the last 30 days.

Wait a minute... I'm in no way conforming to Phoople, he's a loving dumbass. But you're justifying Muslims blowing people up because "Christians do it to?"
No. I'm trying to highlight religious bias.

Way to be a richard.

No. I'm trying to highlight religious bias.
I see. Carry on.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

129 terrorist attacks in the last month.
probably all in the Middle East because there of all the wars going on there