Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215829 times)

if you remake the delorean can you make the ghostbusters car

What date did you start and finish the 1st gen car pack, and what date did you start the new Zenoz?

If you wanna' car. And it looks so good.. Who yah' gunnah' call? Filipe!

Or an Acado GT

Are you still working on the Arwing? because I would love to see a new one with an updated model. You could even make one based on the original snes version.

yesssssssss YESSSSSSSSSS idk :nes:

Sooooooo... Are my models done? You locked your other topic and won't respond on Skype.

Teneksi already made an Acado GT.
yeah but it was enormous, angular, and super slidey

filipe could do one with better quality

Sooooooo... Are my models done? You locked your other topic and won't respond on Skype.
Look if I could tell you when they're done of course i would contact you when possible, but I'm barely having the time to do anything (even in this topic) these last few days ever since I got a job, also I locked that topic because I'm not responsible or capable enough to be dealing with such a service nor I have all the time in the world to make a lot of models in short periods of time, so I won't be doing the same to you with other people, I'll try to get some time when possible to finish what I started.

yeah but it was enormous, angular, and super slidey

filipe could do one with better quality
You mean that Hotline Miami car?

Are you still working on the Arwing? because I would love to see a new one with an updated model. You could even make one based on the original snes version.

Everything is on hold for now until I get some time to develop further

Ech, I don't know.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:49:29 AM by Filipe »

Look if I could tell you when they're done of course i would contact you when possible, but I'm barely having the time to do anything (even in this topic) these last few days ever since I got a job, also I locked that topic because I'm not responsible or capable enough to be dealing with such a service nor I have all the time in the world to make a lot of models in short periods of time, so I won't be doing the same to you with other people, I'll try to get some time when possible to finish what I started
Sorry. It's just that you did accept payment for it and it's almost been three months now and I was expecting it to take around a month and a half. You also said you'd give me the finished models about 20 days ago, but never did.

Sorry. It's just that you did accept payment for it and it's almost been three months now and I was expecting it to take around a month and a half. You also said you'd give me the finished models about 20 days ago, but never did.
I know that and I really apologize for making you wait for such a long time for this, that's why I dropped my service so I won't be doing this bullstuff with anybody else, but I'll package the models and the textures in a ZIP file once I can get to it, also I forgot to ask what kind of model file you need, .dts .obj or .3ds? I believe the two last options are better since it requires to resize the models to fit the building grid.

.obj please. Thank you for your patience with me. I also have a job and know how busy it can be.

.obj please. Thank you for your patience with me. I also have a job and know how busy it can be.
No no, thank you for being reasonable about this, and again I'm really sorry.

No no, thank you for being reasonable about this, and again I'm really sorry.

Wow you got a lot to work on.. That's very stressful when everyone keeps asking for well.. Everything. I feel for you, Filipe.