Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 53890 times)

is there like a big leaderboard based on ELO yet

also ELO isnt super great for 1v1 systems iirc
after some testing i've determined that elo is fine for 1v1. seems to correlate to one's match win/loss ratio decently well. i'm mainly using the elo system to calculate paperbag returns for betting and it works for that better than how i was previously calculating it

also elo ranks were designed for chess 1v1 tournaments so if it would work for anything it would work for the tournaments server

i might add a leaderboard during my fall break which is this upcoming week
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:12:56 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

there is no more economy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:50:07 PM by CharlesSpeaking »

betting was a mistake

adding betting before bracket reset, S H A M E F U L

I remember when I had 7000000 paper bags

i'm making a tournaments stats lookup thing on my website because i'm loving bored and making it sounds easier and is less intrusive than making the bracket reset (i have to shut down tournaments to add it). here's the webgl render of a player avatar:

i'll add decals and faces tomorrow and i might figure out how to do hats/unusual effects at some point

sawblade launcher loving SUCKS

https://www.garycact.us/tournaments/

searchable statistics and leaderboard
post any bugs you find here post what browser you're using along with the bug report

if you're using edge just jump off a cliff
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:22:05 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

works fine for me on chrome

if burn mortar gets nerfed, watch the meta be a shift towards scam as killing the enemy is made impossible except by those with ungodly luck with the supershotgun or those who are really good.

also i went from like 60 something to 42 on the leaderboard so theres that