Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Author Topic: Scenery's TOURNAMENTS - SEASON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (Read 52963 times)

twin spam won 4 tournaments in a row, same guy each time. please.

saw blades are loving stupid just get rid of them

The only change I'd like to see on sawblades is having the projectile removed after it hits a player. It's just too inconsistent to have it either just work normally or sometimes instantly murder someone because it hit at the right angle and bounced 80 million times.

I'd love to see all new weapons entirely used

spam rifle changes:
the theory behind the spam rifles is you should be able to use the recoil from the primary fire to close in on your target quickly then use the spam rifles to whittle away their hp. the super shotgun is better for burst damage, but the spam rifles are much better for sustained damage since you will damage your target no matter what when you are in close range. since the spam rifles are a close range weapon they shouldn't be very accurate, but they are accurate because holy stuff bushido. the secondary missile attack is a trade off between aim and damage. the better aim you have with the rocket, the more damage you deal. considering all of this, i have applied the following balance changes:
  • reduced its dps from 180 to 144
  • increased its spread by a factor of 4
  • unnerfed the primary fire recoil change i applied yesterday

notes: since the spam rifles are a close ranged weapon, pick a long ranged secondary to accompany it. the spam rifle secondary is really good for tossing your opponents and yourself around the map. use it to you advantage. you can rocket jump far with the twin spam rifles to get into closer range where the spam rifles are the most effective. don't blindly charge your enemies with the spam rifle recoil, figure out when it is safe to charge towards your enemies. maybe they're behind several lawyers of cover and cannot access you easily, maybe they're in the air and can't shoot back, etc.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:10:14 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Every forgeter I bet on loses.

The only way to win betting is to never bet.

Edit: Or apparently to never have an admin have personal dramatic issues with you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:07:11 PM by Shift Kitty »

Edit: Or apparently to never have an admin have personal dramatic issues with you.

Code: [Select]
13:20:04    Charles    8326    heres the importantq uestion
13:20:06    Charles    8326    who muted
13:20:08    Charles    8326    gyt or amper
13:20:13    sherif    33935    torin has an addon that seperates messages based on how big one is so this message might go into 2 if its big enough but
13:20:13    sherif    33935    he got muted for it permanently

13:20:30    Charles    8326    why would that happen
13:20:45    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    charles i preemptively muted him because i know that all he is going to do in the server is stuff on people
13:20:50    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    have you looked at the fourms in the past loving year charles
13:21:08    nul    15335    a lot of people act differently ingame
13:21:09    amper§and    37740    i wish i could mute charles
13:21:09    sherif    33935    torin is fine ingame
13:21:15    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    not him nul i was reading the chatlogs
13:21:18    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    he is litterally the same

[13:16:52] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:16:58] Fun Fact Frank: Use /bettax to set your bet tax so when players bet on you and win you get a % of the winnings.
[13:16:59] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)
[13:17:01] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:17:01] New Match: Dominoes (1.19) vs Critawakets (5.03)
[13:17:04] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)
[13:17:05] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:17:06] Autosaving... [Bricks] [Events] [Ownership]
[13:17:06] Charles muted amper§and (ID: 37740) for 10 minutes
[13:17:07] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)
[13:17:09] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:17:10] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)
[13:17:13] Kylo has placed a bet of 300 paperbags on Critawakets
[13:17:14] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:17:15] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)
[13:17:15] Autosaved no bricks due to last save being the exact.
[13:17:17] amper§and muted Kidd (ID: 220081) for 10 minutes
[13:17:20] Charles unmuted Kidd (ID: 220081)

interesting administration

when she joined your mm2 server a while back you started calling her names and hit hard by saying stuff like "die transmission" and "you mental delusional transmission" and kept this up in rapid fire. don't be surprised that this hurt her feelings and stuck with her for a month. unsurprisingly it turns out being an starfish has consequences. learn how to communicate with people. i personally disagree with banning people for stuff like this and instead have opted for a perma mute. join on one of your millions of alts to dodge the mute and they're all perma banned.

13:20:04    Charles    8326    heres the importantq uestion
13:20:06    Charles    8326    who muted
13:20:08    Charles    8326    gyt or amper
13:20:13    sherif    33935    torin has an addon that seperates messages based on how big one is so this message might go into 2 if its big enough but
13:20:13    sherif    33935    he got muted for it permanently

13:20:30    Charles    8326    why would that happen
13:20:45    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    charles i preemptively muted him because i know that all he is going to do in the server is stuff on people
13:20:50    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    have you looked at the fourms in the past loving year charles
13:21:08    nul    15335    a lot of people act differently ingame
13:21:09    amper§and    37740    i wish i could mute charles
13:21:09    sherif    33935    torin is fine ingame
13:21:15    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    not him nul i was reading the chatlogs
13:21:18    Gytyyhgfffff    26879    he is litterally the same
him and his friends were flooding the chat with garbage a few nights ago and torin specifically displayed a lack of respect by straight up spamming the chat twice. they were also stuffting on people with force with little reason. after seeing torin do this and realizing the inevitable (source: look at his forum posts) i decided that he doesn't get to speak on my server. adrenaline was also perma muted after his 4 hour long feud (no joke, it was literally 4 hours long) with 2c and also was doing the whole randomly stuffting on people act the most out of everyone.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:38:15 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

when she joined your mm2 server a while back you started calling her names and hit hard by saying stuff like "die transmission" and "you mental delusional transmission" and kept this up in rapid fire. don't be surprised that this hurt her feelings and stuck with her for a month. unsurprisingly it turns out being an starfish has consequences. learn how to communicate with people. i personally disagree with banning people for stuff like this and instead have opted for a perma mute. join on one of your millions of alts to dodge the mute and they're all perma banned.
hmmmmm if only you could present any evidence for this :penguin:

hmmmmm if only you could present any evidence for this :penguin:
i trust her more since she was live chatting it as it was happening with me and i trust you less since i've seen you stuff on people hard in tournaments today. also amper hasn't been banned from the forums like 50 times.

i trust her more since she was live chatting it as it was happening with me and i trust you less since i've seen you stuff on people hard in tournaments today. also amper hasn't been banned from the forums like 50 times.
if only.. . . . .
and i trust you less since i've seen you stuff on people hard in tournaments today
if only you could provide anything to back up anything you say
also amper hasn't been banned from the forums like 50 times.
*phew* you really deflected me AND my argument

you really deflected me AND my argument
the entire point of what i said was not to deflect what was said but to further contribute to what i stated in the previous sentence about how you are not a trustworthy source of information.

u can keep pulling stuff outta your ass all you want but BL has logged chats
if i really did do the things you say then i must have been in the wrong
except it does not seem like it
the entire point of what i said was not to deflect what was said but to further contribute to what i stated in the previous sentence about how you are not a trustworthy source of information.
what does my trustworthiness have any relevancy to do with it when i have provided my evidence and you have yet to give me a lick of anything showing my wrong-doings
you have access to the server logs, what mean things did i say?

where exactly is the no flaming rule listed because i got permamuted for the sole reason of you not liking me