Author Topic: C-Zech Chrome Ind: Autistic moron who really likes to use a thesaurus, Flaming.  (Read 30663 times)

Although I must admit that C-Zech can get quite annoying at certain junctures, it seems that he tends to mind his own business most of the time until Patton calls him out on some random post. The harder I read through this drama and OP's recent posts, the more I begin to see that OP is actually following C-Zech around and provoking him. I'd best compare this to Blockchip Vs. Lord Tony in the sense that both parties easily have the potential to be complete idiots at times.

Voided drama.

make a drama about patton if you want to talk about patton, otherwise stop posting here specifically to derail
The issue here is that this is a drama about both patton and c-zech. To be fair anything said against both is fair game.

The 'hormonal teenager' section is slightly suspect but i've seen worse:

do note was drunk when i posted that, but not denying thats flaming

do note was drunk when i posted that, but not denying thats flaming
It's infinitely worse than what C-Zech said. His post was borderline flaming but it is such a small element of this drama it holds almost no significance.

Although I must admit that C-Zech can get quite annoying at certain junctures, it seems that he tends to mind his own business most of the time until Patton calls him out on some random post. The harder I read through this drama and OP's recent posts, the more I begin to see that OP is actually following C-Zech around and provoking him. I'd best compare this to Blockchip Vs. Lord Tony in the sense that both parties easily have the potential to be complete idiots at times.

Voided drama.
The issue here is that this is a drama about both patton and c-zech. To be fair anything said against both is fair game.

What? He just called out Patton in the people you hate thread for no reason and provided false evidence.

What? He just called out Patton in the people you hate thread for no reason and provided false evidence.
He said that cause you wished every single user who was chain banned, for their ban's to be permanent. What he said was tame compared to yours.
Unbiased evidence here.
Nothing that insert name here says should be taken seriously. He's only defending him because I'm in the harvest and he has this SJW mentality that he has to save everyone from being "oppressed" by the harvest. He's so obsessed with "stopping us" that he can't handle a 3 day ban.

I do blame Insert for critiquing Rally's posts but it seems that OP is also trying to exclude someone with vital evidence and key points of this drama.

Unbiased evidence here.
I do blame Insert for critiquing Rally's posts but it seems that OP is also trying to exclude someone with vital evidence and key points of this drama.

He provided NO tangible evidence on anything and just berated Rally. I see Insert following Grim around in threads ALOT and especially in the Harvest thread I think it's perfectly safe for OP to assume Insert has a personal vendetta with OP.

He provided NO tangible evidence on anything and just berated Rally. I see Insert following Grim around in threads ALOT and especially in the Harvest thread I think it's perfectly safe for OP to assume Insert has a personal vendetta with OP.
I mean I see grimlock following around czech and lashing out at him at every given chance

Unbiased evidence here.
what.
i'm not excluding anything. the thread's there for you to read

I mean I see grimlock following around czech and lashing out at him at every given chance

dude he just attacked pattin unprovoked in the people you hate thread like 20 mins ago wtf are you talking about

you're welcome to go through z chromes posts, because honestly they don't show that.

dude he just attacked pattin unprovoked in the people you hate thread like 20 mins ago wtf are you talking about
if that's what you call "attacking" you need to go through your own post, he thought grimlock was the war machine

if that's what you call "attacking" you need to go through your own post, he thought grimlock was the war machine

because he just got giddy with the thought that someone who he though twas grimlock attacked him and posted it on the forums

it makes me almost believe he wants the attention and craves it, if you look through his posts you can see him making the first move in calling grim out

Look at what rally posted. My post is like a kitten compared to him

Nobody ever seems to realize this until it's too late and they're screaming "calm down", but I always respond to people in a format that reflects their attitude towards me. You straight up just shoved a claim into the thread and called me a dumbass, so I told you to forget off. Very basic cause and effect.

i dont see whats worth defending z chrome for. he follows grim around and provokes him. his vocabulary is also annoying and half of the forum can agree with that. he needs to tone it down.

I guarantee nobody in this thread defending Czechoslovakia Dome pHD actually gives a forget about him, they're just in here because they hate Patton that much. They'd probably defend Riddler if it meant spiting patton at this rate.

I mean look at like the past 3 pages. It's basically all ad hominem.