I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 34762 times)

More like implying that you are trolling lol. But nah you're right. Calling you a troll would be a compliment. You're just dumb, which people would accept if you weren't dumb about being dumb.

You must not understand the meanings of the word "if" or "was".

it's weird that you're calling it stuffposting even though that's plainly what i was doing by posting the images

honestly blockchip is just promoting the topic tony

it's weird that you're calling it stuffposting even though that's plainly what i was doing by posting the images

honestly blockchip is just promoting the topic tony
Its not stuffposting. That word is used too loosely nowadays.

you dont have to be the only one that can point it out

Its not stuffposting. That word is used too loosely nowadays.

Fair enough, but it gets the point across.

The definition of stuffposting: Blockchip's posts

he doesn't really stuffpost
he just starts stuff everywhere

you can switch out lines from kevin for chip block so easily!
http://puu.sh/olcLU/23a9139c6b.ogg

he doesn't really stuffpost
he just starts stuff everywhere
I'm not intentionally starting stuff. It just happens to follow me whenever i go because even if i say something seemingly completely uncontroversial you people practically start it yourselves and then blame it on me.

I'm not intentionally starting stuff. It just happens to follow me whenever i go because even if i say something seemingly completely uncontroversial you people practically start it yourselves and then blame it on me.
Case and point: This thread was doing just fine till you popped in.
To be honest, it seems you have some sort of serious psychotic obsession with responding to tony. Its not hard to ignore him when he mentions you.
Thats just my 2 cents though

Yeah we know. You say this every day.

Blockchip: *Posts something stupid, arrogant or condescending*
BLF: *Tells you to gtfo*
Blockchip: *Continues to post*
Blockchip: "Guys I'm not starting stuff it's blf I'm completely innocent and when people tell me to stop posting I continue it's not my fault I swear!!!111!!"

Blockchip: *Posts something stupid, arrogant or condescending*
Blockchip: *Continues to post*
Blockchip: "Guys I'm not starting stuff it's blf I'm completely innocent and when people tell me to stop posting I continue it's not my fault I swear!!!111!!"
Honestly, the more that I see blockchip post in tonys threads, the more I think this scenario is actually true

"man! all this hate's just followin' me around, its not like i could be the cause of it by posting completely unpopular opinions in a public forum"

Blockchip chooses the thread where tony is potentially going to be starred in a million dollar show to stuff all over it.