I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35536 times)

Blockchip chooses the thread where tony is potentially going to be starred in a million dollar show to stuff all over it.
And he blames the BLF for it and acts as if he's innocent

I'm not intentionally starting stuff. It just happens to follow me whenever i go because even if i say something seemingly completely uncontroversial you people practically start it yourselves and then blame it on me.
prove that you don't do that

that's right, you can't
don't even reply just stop posting

Blockchip chooses the thread where tony is potentially going to be starred in a million dollar show to stuff all over it.

He hates me, wants nothing to do with me.

Coincidentally stumbles upon my topic to tell me how much my show sucks.

Case and point: This thread was doing just fine till you popped in.
Here's the first post i made on this thread.
Really doesn't seem like it should start this much stuff.
Blockchip: *Posts something stupid, arrogant or condescending*
BLF: *Tells you to gtfo*
Blockchip: *Continues to post*
BLF: *Tells you to gtfo*
Blockchip: "Guys I'm not starting stuff it's blf I'm completely innocent and when people tell me to stop posting I continue it's not my fault I swear!!!111!!"
Just forget off. Just because you tell me to stop posting doesn't mean i'm legally obliged to or something. You stopping posting would have the exact same effect as me stopping posting, i don't see why you wouldn't just do that if you want this to end so much. Seriously, if there's such a great solution that you aren't going for it seems you just want to have the last word or be able to insult me without me replying to it.

prove that you don't do that

that's right, you can't
don't even reply just stop posting
You can't prove that either, so i guess that means you're intentionally starting stuff.
Prove that you aren't an alien.
Since you can't prove that you aren't an alien, that obviously means you're an alien.
Don't even reply, just kill yourself.
If you don't kill yourself, then obviously you just didn't understand me, so i'll just repeatedly tell you to kill yourself until you finally understand and do it.
You know what, almost nobody on the forum can prove it untrue, so therefore everyone on the forum, especially people who haven't ever posted on it, are intentionally starting stuff. I mean, they can't prove they arent!
sarcasm
Seriously, saying that something is true just because you can't prove it untrue is loving stupid.
He hates me, wants nothing to do with me.

Coincidentally stumbles upon my topic to tell me how much my show sucks.
Again, that's not what my first post in this topic said.

blockchip please just end it all

anyways, if you're tired of people calling you an idiot, telling you to shut the forget up, saying you're obsessed, and telling you to kill yourself, maybe you should just loving leave you cunt, nobody wants you here and you clearly have a problem here so either off yourself or forget off

Here's the first post i made on this thread.
Really doesn't seem like it should start this much stuff.
Yeah, your thinly veiled insult of calling Tony an ass definitely shouldn't have started stuff . . .

think twice before you post next time if you didn't intentionally mean it that way, because it's pretty obvious to everyone else. And before you claim that people just shouldn't interpret it that way or something(just in case), keep in mind your actions land you the blame, not anybody else. We're not responsible for you.

I'm cynical, but vigilant.

If you don't kill yourself, then obviously you just didn't understand me, so i'll just repeatedly tell you to kill yourself until you finally understand and do it.

What

i want there to be an episode called "A chip off the old block"

An episode where Kevin says that quote but replace all the "kill yourself" with "spill yourself"