Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45972 times)

Calling someone's emotional problems a "chemical reaction" is not a joking matter, especially if you're dating them

Well I'm not joking about it because it literally is only a chemical reaction. She would get less offended by jokes if she just remembered it's just chemical reactions.

Well I'm not joking about it because it literally is only a chemical reaction. She would get less offended by jokes if she just remembered it's just chemical reactions.
Are you a loving robot?

Since when does self-realization that your body produces chemicals allow you to suppress said chemical reactions? Like what the forget are you even saying

One day I'm going to track you down drug you and drag you all the way to my Brooklyn basement where I'll cut slices of skin off of your stomach and stuff it full of salt and proceed to sow it back together.

While you beg for swift death I'll just smile and cut you some more.
Every time you give yourself emotional distress I will cut you some more and shove more salt into your wounds.

"Stop feeling pain lord Tony it's only a chemical reaction!"

So do tell how you're not a white knight after this post.

how does that post make you a white knight
it makes you look like a complete edgelord but not white knight

Stop getting mad, lord Tony. It's only a chemical reaction

how does that post make you a white knight
it makes you look like a complete edgelord but not white knight

White knights resort to saying they will do such things like that after someone insults a woman.

I've played enough runescape to know the telltale signs of a white knight.

Stop getting mad, lord Tony. It's only a chemical reaction

White knights resort to saying they will do such things like that after insulting a woman.
Honestly I don't give two stuffs about your special girlfriend. All I care about is the fact that you refuse to acknowledge how much of a loving richardweed you are

I've played enough runescape to know the telltale signs of a white knight.
And with one short post Lord Tony proves to us that he has absolutely no life

All I care about is the fact that you refuse to acknowledge how much of a loving richardweed you are

I will acknowledge what I said to her was wrong to her face after she tells me she over reacted with her feelings.

And with one short post Lord Tony proves to us that he has absolutely no life

Bro I quit runescape like 10 years ago.

I will acknowledge what I said to her was wrong to her face after she tells me she over reacted with her feelings.
You're making loving excuses right now. She shouldn't feel sorry for the feelings that you caused her to feel

I mean, man the forget up. If you're going to entrepreneur slap your hoes, don't beat them again for feeling the pain of the first one
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 03:25:21 AM by Path »

all of you are sperging the forget out