Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45968 times)

I just need to up my game here. I need to forget someone before she gets forgeted.

straight people are weird

I just need to up my game here. I need to forget someone before she gets forgeted.

Got 1 day
ayy, One puss is as good as the next ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is sounds like a funny sitcom episode

I haven't been keeping up with this thread for a while, but I'm not entirely sure exactly how well your personality would mix with a dominatrix-type woman.

"hey blockland forums can you help me get laid"

Lord Tony dating simulator, anyone?

why is this stuff between you and your ex still even going on

didnt i post on page 19 or something that anything that you do from that point on is your very own fault?

tony ditch the girl like you ditched walmart and head back to working on your tv show cus thats the only thing you can handle right now

If anything I probably accidentally jump started her relationship with this friend now he's probably going to actually try going for her now. lol

If anything I probably accidentally jump started her relationship with this friend now he's probably going to actually try going for her now. lol
Who care dude why do you care anymore? you said yourself your ex is crazy so nothing of value was lost right?

You and her both have self esteem issues damn I called this like months ago

Well now I don't get love. I have to go through the awkward process of finding another girl again.

It's easier for women to find men because most men will take just about anything as long as the woman agrees.

It's easier for women to find other women because fellow women appear less creepy than men.

i'm placing my bets on 50 pages
who else wants to get in on this

i'm placing my bets on 50 pages
who else wants to get in on this
Ill throw down 10 for his

Well now I don't get love.
You can always have at the 5k loverobot