Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 46191 times)

come up with your own content you son of a heck
Please don't swear at me, my mom reads my posts and might ground me.

Adult Swim agrees with me though. She is over sensitive.
Because you didn't have them read the whole story, cleverly omitting the part that was the ultimate incriminating factor.

And you really just put her on blast like that?  Could you really be any more immature?

Like really?  How much does it matter to you that you drag people through the mud and be a sensitive and unempathetic starfish just because you need to be right and your ego needs more attention than another human being?  I'm not sure if you are able to conceptualize what a relationship means, Tony.  I'm very confident that you're not mature enough to take this like a responsible adult and move on, but no, the thrill is much more worth it.

I could have worded what I said to her better but she is over sensitive. She doesn't know when to take a joke.

Adult Swim agrees with me though. She is over sensitive.
even if it mattered (hint: it doesn't) you left out parts of the story

even if it mattered (hint: it doesn't) you left out parts of the story

Them telling her she is over sensitive is the same as me saying her chemical reactions is just controlling her emotions.

So they agree.

But then they also said that you could have been a bit more understand of them, looked out for them and how they reacted to your jokes, so they're kind of split

Which is similar to the responses that the BLF has given you (prior to any poll changes), which is that the girl was in the wrong, but you were also in the wrong in some ways

The things about (normalish) women is that you need to make them feel loved, special, and beautiful. All the time. You didn't do that.

Nobody is in the wrong, you two just weren't mentally compatible. Maybe somewhat but not entirely. You two either disagree a lot or have communication issues.

I used to be over-logical. It's better to keep it in your head more often than not. Most people don't see the world particle for particle and they don't have a desire to. Not every lover wants to change.

the girl was in the wrong, but you were also in the wrong in some ways

But she is in the wrong too.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:54:03 PM by Lord Tony® »

The things about (normalish) women is that you need to make them feel loved, special, and beautiful. All the time. You didn't do that.

it's really loving hard to resist the urge to sperg

Have you considered attempting to not be handicapped?

Please don't swear at me, my mom reads my posts and might ground me.

I think your mom is worried about far worse things.

I think your mom is worried about far worse things.
Like what?

Like what?
I have a feeling i know what Tony means, but he's not able to say it due to a restraining order