IDs 35272 and 38425 "Hacking" My Brother's Server

Author Topic: IDs 35272 and 38425 "Hacking" My Brother's Server  (Read 6775 times)

I recently bought my brother Blockland, and he's 8. Today, he tells me that people are hacking his server. There were two people, BLIDs 35272 and 38425 that "hacked" admin and kept coming back after being permabanned.

I took the following screenshots from my brother's laptop.

Blockland IDs

From the ID Lookup Tool, I found that they change their names a lot. I don't want to full out accuse 35272 of "hacking", but my brother knows to never give out the admin password. He told me that he got the admin first, but he's only 8. He could have misread chat or something. I'd have added more screenshots now that i think about it, but he quit out of the game and the chat log is gone.

Images

In this image you can see 38425 getting permanently banned.

Here, he joins back. Same ID and all. I guess since he said "you better save", you could take that as a threat of taking down the server? Or maybe he was just going to clear bricks, not sure. He didn't do either.

Here, I go on my brother's computer and talk to them "nicely". I turn immature and hostile, but nobody forgets with my brother in a Lego game. You can also see him getting the admin password, even though my brother never gives out passwords and all. The only people that know it are him, me, and my two friends I know in real life, and they don't have any of the mentioned IDs.

I also can't spell on that keyboard. It's too small for me.

tl;dr Two people join brother's server, "hack" admin and join when perma'd. What do you think forums?

jesus christ, must be terrible first impressions for him :s
/support

/support

I like the ones who stand up for their younger siblings, you're one of those guys.

/support

With a quick search, I've looked up that 35272 belongs to Youhadabaday and 38425 being stan_the_waffle_man. I am familiar with those two, yet I never expect this kind of flaw from them.

Stan explain yourself

Permanently banned both these cunts from my server.

Uh oh, why do I recognize the kill yourself username..

Holy stuff that ID is dangerously similar to mine.

OT: /support People like this are just trolls, but thanks for the warning to watch out for these two.

Feel sorry for your bro. Those 2 seem like richards.

/support

Holy stuff that ID is dangerously similar to mine.
i'm only one digit off, 35271... for a second i thought this was about me

/support, i feel like i've seen him before ... maybe that was 35270?

So sorry for your bro man. Good thing you're supporting him.

/support