2 (5.7%)
No - I drop shows earlier
19 (54.3%)
No - I drop shows later
6 (17.1%)
No - I'll watch an entire series no matter how much I hate it
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Anime & Manga Megathread 3.0: "SMF Still Sucks Even After An Upgrade" Edition  (Read 194838 times)

I watched the first episode of Frame Arms Girl.
Kotobukiya Nippers are not legendary. Absolutely Fake News.

it's funny because bukiko's character designer also drew the god hand nipper mascot

i watched half an episode of eromanga-sensei
i have seen literally all of these character designs before
Same guy who was behind oreimo so it doesn't surprise me.

Watched Erased (finally). I thought it was pretty good

https://youtu.be/r4WQal7L2Cw

I don't know why his brown townysis of OPM amused me so much

Mercenary Appreciation Post.

(Considering this is an anime I shall post this here also.)

...Who is that he?
He Is Schnoz.

can people please stop acting like iron blooded orphans is the best gundam series in ages
dear loving lord AGE was better
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:49:31 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

What is this Miss K-whatever's Dragon Maid thing I keep hearing about?
KYM's article isn't NSFW, so I read it. Basically all I got from that was "It's about a dragon maid and the person they work for" and "don't forget the dragon loli" (good advice) but that didn't tell me what I wanted to know. I then read the comments and I thought I saw someone say that everyone was incorrectly assuming it was an adult show. I assumed it was.

Long story short, Miss K-whatever's Dragon Maid. Would my parents kill me for watching it?

What is this Miss K-whatever's Dragon Maid thing I keep hearing about?
KYM's article isn't NSFW, so I read it. Basically all I got from that was "It's about a dragon maid and the person they work for" and "don't forget the dragon loli" (good advice) but that didn't tell me what I wanted to know. I then read the comments and I thought I saw someone say that everyone was incorrectly assuming it was an adult show. I assumed it was.

Long story short, Miss K-whatever's Dragon Maid. Would my parents kill me for watching it?
i'd recommend it. it's unexpectedly well-written and interesting for what it looks like on the surface. i watched it with a friend and i feel like every episode we watched was good

i want to watch dragon maid because she has ghuge tids

i didnt like the show i like the boobys though

akio's next post in this topic is going to be a jojo reference

i don't believe it. not for one second.