Author Topic: Mr. Render's SCP Server - Abusive host cheats and bans people for fighting back  (Read 9946 times)

Luke do you hear yourself when you talk???
It's your word against your own, stop defending something that is as obvious as Annoying Orange's stupidity.

Just stop it.
And actually FIX your server???

We did.

Fail Role Play

that's what it stands for, but what is it?

Fail Role Play
lol thanks a lot, this clearly explains everything

Look, we fixed the 'issues'... there was no need to over think and put more then what actually happened over a small thing...
Okay explained what happened since you ignored Planr's posts

unban planr and he can tell us if you fixed anything

We had already done that 3 hours ago...
Well planr, go on and tell us how it is.

Note-planr did break a simple rule by leaving the Map+in a unauthorized zone so i did Fetch him back hoping he would realize  but then he got the Humvee and shot at everyone through the wall so i had no choice but i will un-ban him.

Note-planr did break a simple rule by leaving the Map+in a unauthorized zone so i did Fetch him back hoping he would realize  but then he got the Humvee and shot at everyone through the wall so i had no choice but i will un-ban him.
However
He said there were never any rules listed anywhere so how could he have known?
HMMMM????

this is loving handicapped

Note-planr did break a simple rule by leaving the Map+in a unauthorized zone
Don't blame me for your own poor map design; you had no barriers preventing people from escaping, and no rules listed anywhere at the time. Besides, you were more than happy to blow holes in your build all by yourself.

Also relevant
Shortly after this happened, Riot Patrol Parrot was walking around in a different room in the build when Mr. Render yelled at him to get out, claiming it was "admin-only". I called him out on why Riot was able to get in there in the first place if it was supposed to be off-limits.

so i did Fetch him back hoping he would realize
Bullstuff, you fetched me back in so you could kill me again. Wall off your map properly and you won't have this problem.

but then he got the Humvee and shot at everyone through the wall so i had no choice
I shot and killed one guy in self-defense because he was trying to kill me; meanwhile you and the guards were on a mass killing spree. I'm more than justified to shoot back. Don't lecture me about how you "had no choice". If you don't like people fighting back, maybe you should remove the Humvee and wall off your map properly instead of banning players for something that's your own responsibility to begin with.

There is a board in the class D room if he looked
Which you've oh-so conveniently added after this whole event transpired.

/support

For the love of god please put effort into your servers lol

Server isnt up so I cant see if its good or not

i love how idiots always use this 'it's the truth! you're all just fools!' excuse
it's very ironic because it means they can't accept that they forgeted up

stop with the signature like you're all proper or something. you look like a pretentious douchebag.