Author Topic: Mr. Render's SCP Server - Abusive host cheats and bans people for fighting back  (Read 9943 times)

I got banned for the same reason 10 seconds after you did. I was Blockhead51128 Seriously. This guy is stupid

Again, photoshopped, trust me, look at the server...
not photoshopped. I was there. Check my bl_id.

NOTE-we have came to a peace.. me and planr have came to a truce.. we have ended this and the server has improved and rules are now stated..

asperger alert
/support

NOTE-we have came to a peace.. me and planr have came to a truce.. we have ended this and the server has improved and rules are now stated..
That's a bit of an overstatement, but I can say (speaking to everyone here) that Mr. Render (SCP Master) attempted an apology to me and told me he is working to improve his server. I guess we'll just have to see if he does a good job improving it.

That's a bit of an overstatement, but I can say (speaking to everyone here) that Mr. Render (SCP Master) attempted an apology to me and told me he is working to improve his server. I guess we'll just have to see if he does a good job improving it.
And luke?

Luke's a lost cause as far as I can tell. He's tucked tail and ran after committing forum Self Delete. His behavior leads me to believe he's just some immature kid who's lived a sheltered life, and has never encountered criticism before. His only way of coping with the drama was to baselessly deny everything, attempt to demonize me for criticizing his friend's server, and call people "bullies" when they called him out on it. He's acted like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum when they're scolded for pooping in the swing.

I almost feel kind of bad for him, you know? It's sort of that feel-bad that you get when you know someone's screwed up, but they're completely unable to cope with it to the point of making you pity them.

Update so far-I will be adding 999 as it looks along with better lighting+Hallways.

Update so far-I will be adding 999 as it looks along with better lighting+Hallways.
I'd recommend focusing on improving the outside areas and giving them invisible barriers to prevent players from escaping. Remove the humvee and howitzer spawns as well; they're out of place on an SCP facility roleplay anyway.

Glad we could get this behind us, we have unbanned you, feel free to come on when it is open. BTW if you are fetched that is because we are in a scp zone and we cant be bothered to go to the class D area.
You're still going to get stuff on because you went "It's just a social experiment guys! I'm not actually handicapped!"