so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013690 times)

does anyone struggle with saying you love someone? i struggled saying it to my relationships, i struggle saying it to my family, and i struggle saying it to my friends. it's not that i don't, i don't actually know why it's hard

edit: this IS too deep for this topic i probably should have put this in the gay thread
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:25:19 AM by sleep »

Sometimes i feel like "love" is too strong of a word depending on what it is i'm referring to (not specifically a 'someone', maybe a 'something'), so i'll usually say "like" instead
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:47:10 AM by Masterlegodude »

i forgeted up my Risk of Rain 2 save file and lost all my progress
wait you can save? or do you mean item/character unlocks?

wait you can save? or do you mean item/character unlocks?
item/character unlocks, in-game tracked times, basically all profile-specific stuff

item/character unlocks, in-game tracked times, basically all profile-specific stuff
r i p

the upside is now you can unlock just the good items to increase their drop chance!

does anyone struggle with saying you love someone? i struggled saying it to my relationships, i struggle saying it to my family, and i struggle saying it to my friends. it's not that i don't, i don't actually know why it's hard

edit: this IS too deep for this topic i probably should have put this in the gay thread
yeah lol it's tough as stuff for me

Has anyone ever felt like "passively" suicidal? Like you wish you would just have a fatal accident or be bit by a snake and die, or even just have a coma inducing concussion that would last for years and somehow wake up fine? It's not so much wanting to die as wanting to not be alive, at least not consciously hence the fantasy of a coma.

yea I'm sure this is the right place to post this.

i just found out girls poop too...
this world is just too much :(

Opportunity Knocks was a surprisingly good accidental find.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:10:14 AM by Black and White »

i just found out girls poop too...
this world is just too much :(

: /

rip this topic due to no more night posts

rip this topic due to no more night posts
I haven't been posting here because i've been sleeping at night again

RIP A.M. posting 😔

hello hi i haven't updated this in almost a month
monthly night discussion topic