so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2058207 times)

dry heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> humid heat

I'm in oklahoma and all we have is humid heat and ITS loving HELL

So, I seem to have started falling down the ASMR rabbit hole, ever since it was featured on Lost Pause and I realized how nice it was. I took a break from it while I was dating, but I find myself going back now.

sethmageddon
the seths will take over all the land
Make them like me, or at least treat me better :(
sry it's just too late for them to change their minds
the plant spirits still like u tho :)

So, I seem to have started falling down the ASMR rabbit hole, ever since it was featured on Lost Pause and I realized how nice it was. I took a break from it while I was dating, but I find myself going back now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQfRgqulDlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JQtxTzjqc

your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post no immunities

Sorry pal nice try but the Immunity Dog grants me immunity to posts that say no immunity

No one else in my family has had this much trouble with laptops, am i cursed? What's going on here?
you're a robot and your magnetic waves interfere with the computer

you're secretly radioactive and it interferes with the computer

the computer hate you and it interferes with the computer

whoa hey its almost night 400
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:35:21 AM by The Resonte! »

the computer hate you and it interferes with the computer
Curses, people told me not to stand so close to the microwave while it was active, but i never listened!

the forgets wrong with rain my dude
I'm not active at all outside because of it and can't go swimming
in florida it's hard to tell when it's raining. either way the air is still 101% water
no its just 100% humid the rest of the time and the rest of the time 100% rain and heat.

ok uh the forum died for a few nights but it's back and we are going to pretend that never happened hello and welcome to night 400

i'm sorry i was building a computer and had to take out the hdd, replaced it with my old one sorry

i got spooked, not expecting the actual forums to pull up when i clicked on my bookmark

ok uh the forum died for a few nights but it's back and we are going to pretend that never happened hello and welcome to night 400
n-no food... three days....