so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2042552 times)

a Riddler sympathizer just won the polls at brazil. y'know america really isnt doing half that bad compared to who now runs italy and brazil.
its "transgender isnt real" versus "gays and blacks must die". man i wonder if brazil is ever going to become a first world country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87H6m2v4zNs

also sry i was actually gifted the stanley parable by a friend cus i haven't played it yet and they watched me play thru it, it was good fun
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:51:51 AM by gr8dayseth »

ya kno halloween kinda snuck up on me real good and i was too lazy to make a new halloween avatar so have this one <3

I meant to make a halloween avatar but I didn't have the time :((

ya kno halloween kinda snuck up on me real good and i was too lazy to make a new halloween avatar so have this one <3
It's a classic

I meant to make a halloween avatar but I didn't have the time :((
o helo it's been a bit since i've seen u i think!
but that's ok ur spooky in my heart
It's a classic
c:

but that's ok ur spooky in my heart

I don't know if this is ok

I don't know if I'm ok with this

there are fursuiters at my school

there are fursuiters at my school

point of advice: do not interact

i wonder how my life would have been if i spent some of my savings on a two thousand euro fursuit of my fursona

i wonder how my life would have been if i spent some of my savings on a two thousand euro fursuit of my fursona

why would you anyways? I understand why furries do what they do online, but the real-life stuff is a whole other level of confusion.

I don't know if this is ok

I don't know if I'm ok with this
shhh it's ok just let it happen

i have a funny joke to tell