so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013762 times)

Okay im gonna download Moskau and turn it into a gif and make it fast ill be back with results soon brb

scratch this there was no update
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:54:40 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

remember night 1000 : )

i remember it like it was 20 nights ago :o

i remember it like it was 20 nights ago :o
Where has the time gone???

btw!! i have a discord just about set up for ndt but i may wait til next night or later to open it to u guys if i'm feeling like it :)
now idk if i'll keep it, i'll see how i feel about it. i won't abandon this thread regardless tho

btw!! i have a discord just about set up for ndt but i may wait til next night or later to open it to u guys if i'm feeling like it :)
now idk if i'll keep it, i'll see how i feel about it. i won't abandon this thread regardless tho
oh stuff I remember asking about this a while ago

shoot me an invite when it's ready

heck ya i was thinking about asking u anyways tbh

a group of people i thought were friends just showed their true intentions about me and bullied me to the point of personal attacks and called me a drama queen when i told them to stop because it was hurtful and that it made me cry. it all started with one joke on my expense that i asked them not to do again, whiich was met with a non-apologetic "sorry you feel like that" in which other people joined in. it got to the point where i left multiple group chats.

a group of people i thought were friends just showed their true intentions about me and bullied me to the point of personal attacks and called me a drama queen when i told them to stop because it was hurtful and that it made me cry. it all started with one joke on my expense that i asked them not to do again, whiich was met with a non-apologetic "sorry you feel like that" in which other people joined in. it got to the point where i left multiple group chats.
Holy stuff what did they bully you about ?

i was just talking about something and a person spun a joke off of it relating to my low attendance at school due to a struggle with depression. these people make that joke more often and i decided that the nth time hearing it was enough and asked them to stop as it hurt. thats where the "sorry you feel like that" comes in. i called him an starfish for the non-apology which was a green sign for them to make personal attacks, one involving my previous struggle with addiction. while this is going on other people are posting memes in negative light about me and generally disregarding my admittance to being hurt. i was told they had doubts of my emotions and felt i was just being a drama queen and that i should just take the 'apology'. i brought up how i started the entire thing with "please don't make this joke again it hurt my feelings" but it was pointless and i left the chat.

i went to a few people in private who were posting the negative memes or hyping up the other person to tell them it made me feel bad that they were doing so, in which they responded in a similar way, not really showing any care about how the situation made me feel. that made me decide to also leave the smaller groupchats in which these people other than the main bully was in

im sure you guys know im a sensitive person, im still pretty shaken up from the situation.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:46:22 AM by sleep »

i was just talking about something and a person spun a joke off of it relating to my low attendance at school due to a struggle with depression. these people make that joke more often and i decided that the nth time hearing it was enough and asked them to stop as it hurt. thats where the "sorry you feel like that" comes in. i called him an starfish for the non-apology which was a green sign for them to make personal attacks, one involving my previous struggle with addiction. while this is going on other people are posting memes in negative light about me and generally disregarding my admittance to being hurt. i was told they had doubts of my emotions and felt i was just being a drama queen and that i should just take the 'apology'. i brought up how i started the entire thing with "please don't make this joke again it hurt my feelings" but it was pointless and i left the chat.

i went to a few people in private who were posting the negative memes or hyping up the other person to tell them it made me feel bad that they were doing so, in which they responded in a similar way, not really showing any care about how the situation made me feel. that made me decide to also leave the smaller groupchats in which these people other than the main bully was in

im sure you guys know im a sensitive person, im still pretty shaken up from the situation.
damn im sorry u have to deal with those richards i hope things get better for ya real quick

wtf yikes those are terrible friends :( i hope they'll regret what they've said cus that stuff ain't cool

here it is! hopefully this'll be a pretty chill server https://discord.gg/NBp2PKe
i'll put this in the OP in a bit too just in case anyone still looks at that

so ya just a warning tho i'm mostly new at making these servers so i'm not totally sure if i got everything set up the way i want to yet but hopefully it'll be fine i mean what could possibly go wrong
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 11:54:08 PM by gr8dayseth »

ok so scratch that link it's just a better idea to make it pm's or dm's only so message me if u wanna invite i guess??

tbh i could end up cleaning up or scrapping the server after a while, it's already not quite working out like i expected lol
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:01:06 PM by gr8dayseth »