Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 18371 times)

yea, tills is a sibling of crazy
I assumed so. Completely different personalities.

Another update: Unbanned Tills and 03o T_T. 03o is a dedicated player on the server and could be telling the truth. fire blaze will remain banned.

Update: Spingebill is an alt of }]Crazy[{.
???
i dont even know that loving idiot except for when i met him on trenchwars
and i only have one alt and usually its literally named ''crazies alt'' unless tills changes it
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:50:04 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

I assumed so. Completely different personalities.

Another update: Unbanned Tills and 03o T_T. 03o is a dedicated player on the server and could be telling the truth. fire blaze will remain banned.
keep him banned, I hate the little stuff, all he does is annoy me and other members of the administration.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:32:51 PM by Clear Glass »

keep him banned, I hate the little stuff, all he does is annoy me and other members of the administration.
wait what about me im innocent

Spingebill is in the name history of ID 26648, which was used under your ip and also has your username in the name history.

aha did an id search aswell
ban that id forever, tills has been using my alt account even though i've been telling her not to.
besides, the last time i farmed i admitted it, and i was warned. do you really think i would be such an idiot to farm again?

'TacoTuesdayOrBust22' BL_ID: 31443 is spamming the chat by dropping and picking up the flag, is there some way to add a flood protection for this?

'TacoTuesdayOrBust22' BL_ID: 31443 is spamming the chat by dropping and picking up the flag, is there some way to add a flood protection for this?
I caught him in the act and he has been warned. In future please include screenshots. Thanks.

I remember this from years back—I think I'll stop by today.

Serious spam alert
Name: Executed
BLID: 160248
Album of pictures

Serious spam alert
Name: Executed
BLID: 160248
Album of pictures
Not surprised, he was acting fishy right before I left the server.

So what is the official policy on grenade overuse?

So what is the official policy on grenade overuse?
None per se. Though I have noticed especially today that people are using explosives as primary weapons. I'm going to look into restricting them by nerfing or having a restriction on how often you can use them or something like that.