Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 18376 times)

dragonoid mentioned me in some earlier post

a few hours ago, i went on the server and scotty_diam called me a noob for my clan tags
().
i then told him it's funny how he calls me a noob when he has a higher BL_ID than me and called him handicapped. he responded by kicking me.
i imagine that if i asked him why he kicked me and called him out for this i would get banned too.

from what i've heard he is glass' cousin and is only 9 years old. i don't think a guy at his age him should be an admin since i don't think he is capable of understanding his power and using it correctly at that age. please take note of this.

Server keeps crashing with this runtime error.

RIP trench - closed by admin

dragonoid mentioned me in some earlier post

a few hours ago, i went on the server and scotty_diam called me a noob for my clan tags
().
i then told him it's funny how he calls me a noob when he has a higher BL_ID than me and called him handicapped. he responded by kicking me.
i imagine that if i asked him why he kicked me and called him out for this i would get banned too.

from what i've heard he is glass' cousin and is only 9 years old. i don't think a guy at his age him should be an admin since i don't think he is capable of understanding his power and using it correctly at that age. please take note of this.

You sound like a right rooster and those clan tags are annoying as forget.

Server keeps crashing with this runtime error.

This is a known error, get Zeblote's exe fix for it in the latest development thread.

That should be the issue fixed now. I don't have the minigame settings for the fort wars server so I'll leave it to Glass or another admin who has the minigame settings to open the server.
Will be opening Trench soon though.

I've also started to update the modification information post on the first page. Going to try and keep on top of it to keep you guys up to date on new developments to the server.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:38:46 AM by Danny Boy »

Ever need help maintaining Fort Wars, I'm your guy.

Ever need help maintaining Fort Wars, I'm your guy.
I'll definitely consider it, you have been a big help in the past.

"are you ignoring me" no of course not, what gives you that idea.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 06:17:19 PM by Clear Glass »

Will trench-wars start up later tonight?

Also if it does, I hope it uses a different map than that grassy hilly tree map, that one isn't the greatest

hopefully someone will open trench