Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 18375 times)

why did points get reset
We removed op weapons and changed a lot of weapon prices. It's easier to just clear everyone's weaponshop preferences and scores instead of sifting through hundreds of players to remove specific weapons from their loadouts.

Sitting up on a tower at the beach 8 hours a day for work really gives me time to think, and with that time I thought pretty hard about resurrecting Fort Wars. I don't want to give an exact date or anything, but it is now in the works.

Center cap area

Overview

Player spawn tree

Brickcount: ~32k
Size: 6x8 64x interior
3 capturepoints (1 in the fallen trunk, 1 in top left corner, 1 in bottom right)
3 spawnpoints per team (1 inside tangle of trunks, 1 ontop of tree, 1 on ground)
I believe I am all done.  PMing it to Glass

[EDIT]

o stuff, i forgot the minimap and to clean up the duplications.  will resubmit shortly.

[EDIT]

Reuploading did not change the download link.  original submission still valid.

[EDIT]

BTW, the flags are hidden in the spawn trees.  I gave the flag spawn bricks a jeepexplosion emitter so they can be found easily.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:25:47 PM by Gen. Hothauser »

I made a quick one.  Main focus is actual trenching.  Very shallow (1 4x block deep).  I tried eliminating sniper advantages for this one.

i tried loading the map builder save thing but half the bricks didnt load

is there some add on i need that isnt linked in your map making post thing smh

i tried loading the map builder save thing but half the bricks didnt load

is there some add on i need that isnt linked in your map making post thing smh

http://swololol.com/rd?f=Gamemode_TrenchDigging

increase server count pls

The map reset.  We are now all invincible because the map rotated. plz halp quick.  It's probably incorrect eventing in the minimap.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:20:03 PM by Gen. Hothauser »

So, update on the whole situation.  Still no damage.  There is now some starfish named samuel7980, BLID: 49257, that as aquired the red flag and is hiding with the flag so no points can be gained.  If any admin can please see this and help out soon or something, that would be great.

[EDIT]

After half an hour of sam not capping the flag, dropping it sometimes just to spam the chat, he some how forgets up so badly that there is now no red flag.  With red flag gone blue flag cannot be capped.  With no way to gain points, we turned to just trenching and making stuff.  He then destroyed multiple people's things as they were making it.  Here is an album of Sam being a richard.

[EDIT]

Also, it might be a fun idea to turn off damage overnight from now on.  there was a max of 15 people at 2:00am.  That stuff is not typical.  People were having fun just making whatever without getting killed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:23:50 AM by Gen. Hothauser »

I really like this art server!

edit: more works of art

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:12:29 AM by Brikichu »

I really like this art server!

You made a black guy in the swastika, diversity!

Also the mad man did it.

Blocky999 is best man.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:53:06 AM by nicholas/camper »

ARCCC is destroying all the art and I had to get off to go sleep so I couldn't hold him off. Sorry to all the artists whose builds were destroyed.

Both flags are missing. They are glitched or something.

EDIT: And you can't kill people, that are on the enemy team.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:07:41 AM by Mon.Kimoo »