Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)

Poll

Server Preference?

Trench
Fort Wars

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers (Fort Wars Now Online)  (Read 18364 times)

there should be a  /rules
No reason for there to be. You have to be close to mentally disabled or actually trying to get kicked/banned, and there is no room on my server for people who fit that criteria.

there should be a  /rules
not really, dont be stupid and you wont be banned

Also the server is now open.

No reason for there to be. You have to be close to mentally disabled or actually trying to get kicked/banned, and there is no room on my server for people who fit that criteria.
not really, dont be stupid and you wont be banned
I was banned for 30 minutes yesterday for "grenade spamming". Care to explain how this makes me mentally disabled? Kicked once after I used a grenade to kill glass, and banned when I killed him with a grenade at their base wall.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:38:02 PM by matthewbim11 »

I was banned for 30 minutes yesterday for "grenade spamming". Care to explain how this makes me mentally disabled? Kicked once after I used a grenade to kill glass, and banned when I killed him with a grenade at their base wall.
Haven't you been banned from Glass' server like ten times? Not exactly sure what you were expecting given your history with him and your attitude on his servers in general.

While I have been banned in the past for pointing out flaws in his systems, that is not what we are talking about now. I was using a weapon effectively and he banned me for it, why was I banned for using grenades against people?

Someone got a promotion.

[papers please congratulations here]

Can you keep this up all summer?

Can you keep this up all summer?
Depends if I want to keep paying $26 a month. Donations would definitely prolong it.

Auto changer is good to go now btw.

is this going to be unlocked today
also whats the average time you usually host
in PST if you can
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:26:15 PM by bigcapitalbaka »

when will this be hosted?

so rip server for tonight I guess?