some of my grades right now are bullstuff

Author Topic: some of my grades right now are bullstuff  (Read 5373 times)

There is no loving reason ANY OF YOU can justify mediocrity.

School is hard work. It's loving grueling at times. But you know what? I forgeted it up and there's no reason anyone else should.

I was an underachieving zero-effort piece of stuff for the first three years of high school and it really bit me in the ass

I was completely capable of putting in the time to study and I didn't

I was capable of doing each and every bit of my work to the best of my ability but I didn't

"It's not worth the effort, it doesn't count for much"

"It's too hard"
"I don't want to"

You know what? If I could, I would smack the EVERLIVING forget out of my Freshman self, my Sophomore self, and my Junior self all at once.

I underachieved and coasted and it's bit me in the loving ass in more ways than I could count.

I've lost scholarships, I've lost opportunities. I had the ability to go to any school I wanted to, full ride. But I was lazy, I was content with mediocrity.

There is no loving way that you can justify coasting through school, regardless of how appealing the idea is. There is no way when you are capable of more that you can, with integrity, say, "This C is okay." Wake the forget up. If you're planning on going to college, there is no reason that  you shouldn't put in effort now, at this stage, because believe me, learning proper time management and developing a work ethic is a PAIN IN THE ASS and a complete trial-by-fire if you start too late. It's easy to start now, and the only thing preventing you is stuffty "justification" or "contentedness" that tells you that underachieving is okay. It's not.

Man the forget up, learn how to manage time, learn from mistakes, and get a solid work ethic. There's no good reason not to.

but i don't want to go to college

but i don't want to go to college
That's not an excuse to get stuffty grades on purpose

post grades
if you post your's I'll post mine

Your grades must be god-like since you stuff on other's grades so much

afraidianna probably dropped out and doesn't have a gradecard
what cappy says I can get behind because he's speaking from a point of wisdom
afraidianna has no background

afraidianna probably dropped out and doesn't have a gradecard
what cappy says I can get behind because he's speaking from a point of wisdom
afraidianna has no background
Why the forget are you obsessing over my grades? forget off already

you seem pretty defensive for somebody who gets to tell people their grades are stuffty
why won't you post your grades
here let me get mine

there post yours

You're obsessing with stuffting on other's grades, so you should post yours

you seem pretty defensive for somebody who gets to tell people their grades are stuffty
Really? To me he seems defensive because some forgetwits keep attacking him because he doesn't want to post his grades. Honestly, Clown, I thought you were better than this, but it turns out that youre just a clownyes I set all of this up for the joke
You're obsessing with stuffting on other's grades, so you should post yours
How is he stuffting on other's grades? He's saying that Freek not wanting to go to college shouldn't be an excuse for intentionally doing bad in school. I'll check again to see if Afraid is actually stuffting on grades, but iirc he isn't.
Edit: ok I skipped over page 2

yes I set all of this up for the joke
I will kill you
jk you're fine
also i hate afradianna and they're also being an starfish

How is he stuffting on other's grades? He's saying that Freek not wanting to go to college shouldn't be an excuse for intentionally doing bad in school. I'll check again to see if Afraid is actually stuffting on grades, but iirc he isn't.
All these posts relate to Afri getting pissy about people's grades
why the forget do all you people who have bad grades come on here? Go focus on getting good grades instead of making 22 posts a day
I don't know if you're raging out of having bad grades or someone just shoved a watermelon up your ass this morning
His / Her behavior on this topic is pretty unwarrented