some of my grades right now are bullstuff

Author Topic: some of my grades right now are bullstuff  (Read 5369 times)

Stop
You should too since you aren't providing anything but "your grades are bad and you should feel bad"

why are you hounding him for grades? this is below you guys.

why are you hounding him for grades? this is below you guys.
I really don't like him and he told me my grades were stuff and I had a watermelon up my ass
also nothing is below me I'm at the bottom of the ocean

Wasn't the original implication that if you have a high post rate that that means you can't have good grades
Because that's like 100% bullcrap anyway regardless of Clownfish's grade

Wasn't the original implication that if you have a high post rate that that means you can't have good grades
yea but then he made it personal with
I don't know if you're raging out of having bad grades or someone just shoved a watermelon up your ass this morning

what if the best they can do is B's? maybe they can settle at not being the absolute best and don't really care about school as much as some other people do.
Bruh did you even read what you wrote. You implied you were talking about people who could get B's without any real effort. Why not put in a little effort and get A's? Otherwise, that's just plain laziness. :|

Yes. I have an actual post count of about 8 - 10 per day, regardless of what my profile says (took a couple long breaks), and my grades are just fine.

This.

I go to a school with great teachers, and they're incredibly outgoing and willing to help students if they advocate for themselves. Most students, however, do not. They refuse to do their work, sit on their phone, and then when they see the grade on the report card, they make excuses.
"X is such a bitch ugh" or "forget Mr. Y, his work is way too hard."

Some teachers are legitimately bad but they're relatively uncommon. The student will always bear the burden of their failure, and whether or not the student makes excuses or mans the forget up and decides to do better next time is a great litmus test to highlight the students weakest of constitution and lacking accountability and desire to improve.

Yeah, there is this kid in two of my classes who is always on his phone and talks backs to the teacher (one time he said "forget you" to the teacher), tries to be funny with memes and stuff,harasses other students including me. He literally comments on everything I do, doesn't even say my name right. Also he made name up for me called "Squealy Mc Suck A Thumb", which sounds really handicapped, but funny at the same time. Also he constantly mentions that he has no friends,  which pretty obviously since he's pretty much a loving douche to almost everyone and he also makes up lazy excuses and stuff. Despite all of the stuff he has done, he hasn't been suspended or gotten detention to my knowledge.