Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 25067 times)

Did you accidentally quote me, or?
no? you said you're stupid if you can't understand him, and he's pointing out that the post didn't make any sense. just because some of the words kinda go together doesn't mean it forms a coherent thought

If you honestly did believe Nick was a child molester (which wasn't anyone's actual conclusion to Nick's drama), then you're a disgusting sick forget for defending him.

Aren't all lawyers sick then?

i can understand what he's saying just fine lol

ya know just because tony posts legitimate stupidity doesn't mean you can go around and say he is serious. bait doesn't have to be made purposefully it just has to have a whack idealistic. stop using it as a exuse especially when a adult like him knows how the tricks of the trade work.

Translation: Just because Tony only posts stupid stuff doesn't mean hes serious. Bait doesn't need to be made seriously so stop using it as an excuse for his actions.

at least thats what i think that post was supposed to mean
weird because both sentences contradict one another

wow dude five topics by one person

you guys really loving hate lord tony, have you tried ignoring him?

christ it's like you people get annoyed by him on purpose

wow dude five topics by one person

you guys really loving hate lord tony, have you tried ignoring him?

christ it's like you people get annoyed by him on purpose
anybody who says this is just as dumb as tony
we know he tries to bait people but if nobody responds to him he just responds to himself
over
and over
and over again
until finally somebody responds
and even if we ignored him completely
it's still loving annoying, and he does not deserve to get away with ti
but he does

we know he tries to bait people but if nobody responds to him he just responds to himself
over
and over
and over again
but he does
Is this some form of artistic poetry? Is your enter key broken?

Is this some form of artistic poetry? Is your enter key broken?
no I just write my text really oddly

over
and over
and over again
but he does
internet 101 is "dont feed the troll"
i mean damn, they even say this on prime time news sometimes, thats how obvious it is. nobody to blame but yourselves for responding

internet 101 is "dont feed the troll"
i mean damn, they even say this on prime time news sometimes, thats how obvious it is. nobody to blame but yourselves for responding
and this gives him a pass to stuff up any thread he chooses without consequence?
yeah I get the whole "don't feed the troll" meme but that's not the problem here

and this gives him a pass to stuff up any thread he chooses without consequence?
yeah I get the whole "don't feed the troll" meme but that's not the problem here
don't.

respond.

not that hard

It's better than having several stuff up the thread on the same subject. Eventually he will get bored of it and leave.
"Don't feed the troll" isn't a meme, its actual advice. You know of a solution to the problem but refuse to use it. That's on you

don't.

respond.

not that hard
The better solution would be to make tony BoS imo

don't.

respond.

not that hard
telling one person not to respond while everyone else persists does nothing
stop

telling one person not to respond while everyone else persists does nothing
im sorry that's what you got out of it lol