Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 25068 times)

When I'm dead I won't be able to perceive their reaction so it won't bother me.
or you might be eternally screwed and reincarnate as a maggot hatching from your decaying body

Always a possibility

Reincarnation is not a possibility.

Reincarnation is not a possibility.
How do you know that some intangible concept is not memory wiped and recycled? How do we know it doesn't resemble a flying spaghetti monster?

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298437.0
He posts about a bee being trapped by a guy and being made to watch the bee movie. There isn't even a video to show it.
Tony, you need to give a source with your news posts. Maybe they would have some sort of value if they had a source? "Just use google" is not a good excuse.
/support

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298437.0
He posts about a bee being trapped by a guy and being made to watch the bee movie. There isn't even a video to show it.
Tony, you need to give a source with your news posts. Maybe they would have some sort of value if they had a source? "Just use google" is not a good excuse.
/support

honestly I'm starting to get more annoyed of seeing this in every tony thread:

gib source

This.
You could have at least provided a video.

i'm gonna start a counter to see future news threads that lord tony starts without a source of any kind

google is my source

his source is beeng

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=man%20captures%20bumble%20bee

took me 10 seconds

good for you ^

sorry people are lazy

I want a source as well, but this happens in literally every single thread Tony makes and it's getting annoying seeing people bait each other

my post was purely a joke tho lol

i love how no one asks for a source here

honestly I'm starting to get more annoyed of seeing this in every tony thread:

I want a source as well, but this happens in literally every single thread Tony makes and it's getting annoying seeing people bait each other

looks like you're just moaning about everyone in the thread, I see nothing wrong with gr8s post

looks like you're just moaning about everyone in the thread, I see nothing wrong with gr8s post

my post was purely a joke tho lol

sorry about this, I was just trying to collect who was talking about a source

gr8's post is funny and I shouldn't of added it

whats more annoying, tonys news posts or the 6 people in each thread asking for a source every time?

whats more annoying, tonys news posts or the 6 people in each thread asking for a source every time?
tonys news posts aren't annoying because they're normal things that someone would post in offtopic.
Fat lazies derailing the thread is.

tonys news posts aren't annoying because they're normal things that someone would post in offtopic.
Fat lazies derailing the thread is.
i dont have an issue with tonys threads myself

he needs to cut down on the amount of threads he makes, this is from the front page of off topic at the time of me posting

he needs to cut down on the amount of threads he makes

why