Square Society: Five Years

Author Topic: Square Society: Five Years  (Read 133383 times)

Hello! We have a new project: expanding Londo beyond a build. We're gonna make a pack of supporting add-ons for it: alien weaponry, colonist weaponry, melee items, and decals hopefully. Anyway, here's a nice photo from the current build:

Is MERP a suitable avenue for application material?

Is MERP a suitable avenue for application material?
Yeah I love merps. it's acceptable as an app but it better be one beautiful beautiful build.

edit: marked path as MIA cause he's banned and I dont know if he's got a steam LOL little troublemaker....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:03:13 PM by Mega-Bear »

Finally i can say: this clan is the only other good quality clan of 2016 for now, i very like it!
Edit: i hope it will have a long life!

some pictures from recent server happenings. Planet Londo has seen a lot of progress too.

Finally i can say: this clan is the only other good quality clan of 2016 for now, i very like it!
Edit: i hope it will have a long life!
Sylvanor, your sweet words are what keeps Blockland charming. long live Cohort !

Path here. Im really sorry that i disappeared at such a bad time, but i am currently traveling and dont have a computer. For the time being (about a month) ill be inactive but ill try to make up for my absence when i get back.

what happened to the path account?

edit: nvm i saw

Some fun goings-on within Square Society. We recently completed our booth for Blockoworld 2016 and boy did it turn out pretty. We won't post any pictures to keep it a surprise, but inside is a fully functioning music studio and games for players to enjoy. Jeprimer and I also plan to be present for the opening of Blockoworld, and to hold a couple of talks in the lounges at our booth. We will be answering questions, telling stories, and discussing the overall state of Blockland with anybody who cares to drop by. We hope the server gets a lot of visitors because iEvent and all parties involved are really pulling together some quality stuff for the event!

We recently acquired another excellent member, Khain! On top of this great news, we have some updates to clan projects as well:

Planet Londo
Planet Londo has received a major gameplay overhaul. There's now a VCE questing system, including unlockable items and areas of the map! There has also been an overhaul of the cave system, HUGE progress on the desert region, and construction is beginning on the mountains. Stop in to the server to check it out!

The desert mining colony, a quest-unlockable area

Block-2 Synthesizer/Keyboard
This is a fully-functional Blockland keyboard, powered by a relay connection system. What makes it special is the use of a highly modular relay-based system, allowing the keyboard to do just about anything. As of now, it has 4 different modules, 2 input methods, a remote speaker system, and hopefully much more!

The modules, detached from the keyboard

Keyboard, with repeater and speaker modules installed

Planet Londo progress inbound. Here are some cave pictures.

I have to say that after quitting for four years I didn't expect to find any clans still active.
I might have to whip up a couple builds tomorrow.

What times are you hosting? I might be free this week (finally)

What times are you hosting? I might be free this week (finally)

I wouldn't trust this guy, square society

I wouldn't trust this guy, square society
look everyone, its mr lord 'dont start fights in my thread' tony