Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24635 times)

Maxx i've never seen you actually read a drama topic before posting. Like, ever lol.

path why does everyone loving agree with OP then
because the fact that i've been talking about bake sales has nothing to do with the fact that patton essentially spammed a second drama topic

because the fact that i've been talking about bake sales has nothing to do with the fact that patton essentially spammed a second drama topic

Bro you've been spamming for days now.

A second topic hardly counts as spam.

tony already told you that you cant go to the bake sale but you kept asking
and now you use it to make yourself look innocent

tony already told you that you cant go to the bake sale but you kept asking
and now you use it to make yourself look innocent
well i do admit that it makes it sound hilarious

u realize that path looks up to you, so encouraging him is going to provoke more negative behavior

u realize that path looks up to you, so encouraging him is going to provoke more negative behavior
i'm not encouraging him and i think what he's doing is being a rooster, and it doesn't matter whether or not it's warranted because of the way he's acting

path is like the one handicapped kid in class that will constantly try to be funny if at least one person laughs. really anything like
will provoke him into keeping going. l
ike i said, it's a mental problem at play here.

or because the users are generally problems in the forums
uh oh.

path is like the one handicapped kid in class that will constantly try to be funny if at least one person laughs. really anything like will provoke him into keeping going. l
ike i said, it's a mental problem at play here.
Drydress is the only reason he's here cause no one else really likes him, and no making addons won't change that if you're a problem user. See; MARBLEMAN

Drydress is the only reason he's here cause no one else really likes him, and no making addons won't change that if you're a problem user. See; MARBLEMAN
believe it or not i've said about 10 times that i don't like how he acts on the forums

Marbleman might be a bad example, Pandan might be a better one since he went off his rocker if I recall and stuffposted.

I lost it at the part where path acted entitled because he makes add-ons for the community that rarely get released/finished.

Honestly path you've gotta stop while you're ahead, stuff isn't going to go well for you at this rate, okay?