Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24742 times)

I may be a forgetwad but i'm no malicious user anymore. Keep in mind I was 13 at the time when I last hacked. Tony on the other hand was somewhere in his late teens-early twenties when he went on that baiting spree (and still does)

"im the victim guys."
I never implied i was the victim.

TL;DR Path kicks tony in the ass and runs to the police immediately and pulls victim card

I never implied i was the victim.
welp.
stop harassing Lord Tony and i may (not) like you

Tablesalt does this stuff too.

Can I point out how path has once again taken to trying to clearly bait tony in the thread he made regarding the BLM speaker at the orlando service

Besides his pathetic attempts at baiting he manages to last about 2 pages into the thread before devolving into an almost primative mentality of "You're not black so you couldn't possibly understand the struggle". I understand that I have an obvious bias towards path because well tbh I think he provides nothing of value to this community(i'm aware he has made "addons", Iban made some too) but everyone should be able to clearly see that this behavior is nothing but unacceptable and he either needs to shape the forget up or get the hell out because I'm sick of it

I understand that I have an obvious bias towards path because well tbh I think he provides nothing of value to this community

well i mean there's nothing wrong with that

And path is now banned

Oh stuff, source?
Nvm literally first page of his posts
Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?

User was banned for this post
Nice job proving to everyone you're incapable of listening and changing
Don't come back, please

So even tho he's banned I wanna ask the community for any of his alternate ids. I don't feel comfortable letting scum like this into servers so if ya know of any alts post them here please

So even tho he's banned I wanna ask the community for any of his alternate ids. I don't feel comfortable letting scum like this into servers so if ya know of any alts post them here please
There's this one, but I don't plan on using it often.

There's this one, but I don't plan on using it often.
JFC