what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"

Author Topic: what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"  (Read 5750 times)

i wouldn't consider myself a furry, but i like furry anthro art. i think furries are people who dress up in fursuits and weird stuff like that

People who call themselves furries  :cookieMonster:

Furrie are people who identify with the fandom. If you want to be called a furry then you're a furry.

I'm a furry just I'm not a fan of the fursuits much. I don't mind them but I wouldn't wear one

it's pretty subjective

some people think if you just like the art you can call yourself a furry
some think you just have to consider yourself one to be one
then there are people like maxx that think if you like anything that's furry you're a weird zoophile research addict

Furrie are people who identify with the fandom. If you want to be called a furry then you're a furry.
this

if you're asking what the bad kind of furry is it's the one that forces their beliefs on others, although this applies to nearly everything

i honestly don't give a crap if you're a furry or not.  Do what makes you happy.

Liking these images

And similar.

what if i said those images are very appealing to me?

There was this girl that graduated with me (2016) and i had no idea she was a furry until that night when she openly told all of her friends.  I don't see the problem with them.

just pie crust things

to me you can just like the art and stuff and still not be one

if you get into the research or suiting then i'd say you can't pick if you are or not