what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"

Author Topic: what characteristics would you classify as a "furry"  (Read 5675 times)

blockland with tits and ass
Tits and ass with tits and ass

When you lose all self respect for yourself and jack off to gay furry research twice a day then you're a furry.

Being a furry is only being one if you actually consider it yourself, but leaving you with just this as a definition clearly doesn't help. Take into consideration some points,
Do you like anthropomorphic art?
Are you frequently indulgent in anthropomorphic related hobbies or entertainment? -Drawing, Coloring?, Writing
Do you often imagine characters as anthropomorphic, or create anthropomorphic characters? (Even just frequent, intentional thoughts)

Any of these /can/ but don't make you a "Furry". Using those thoughts its up for you to decide, not anyone else, and not a given set of rules.

Me? I'd consider I am, but I'm not quite active in the actual community here or anywhere else.

hey i've jacked off to sonic research before but my chromosome count's good

hey i've jacked off to sonic research before but my chromosome count's good
Clearly you're one or two over

Clearly you're one or two over
i'll take them off then

Being a furry is only being one if you actually consider it yourself
generally I'm all for you deciding whether or not to use a certain label for yourself but I think there's a limit to that
cus if you jerk off to furry research you are a furry, and you can't just say you're not a furry as a get out of degeneracy free card

If it is drawn by someone who is doesnt even know what a furry is, is it a furry?

oH CHRIST WAS ARTHUR A FURRY TV SHOW

generally I'm all for you deciding whether or not to use a certain label for yourself but I think there's a limit to that
cus if you jerk off to furry research you are a furry, and you can't just say you're not a furry as a get out of degeneracy free card
i was more or less avoiding loveual considerations, and i really don't want to seem like one of those "LABELS MATER" people, since I couldn't care less tbh

But, yea pretty much on that term
if you jerk off to furry research you are a furry

oH CHRIST WAS ARTHUR A FURRY TV SHOW

arent all cartoons now?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:58:55 PM by Ducky duck »

Liking these images
-sniparooney-
And similar.
Furry is enjoying furry fandom stuff. There is a fine line however between liking anthro research and being a furry.

There is a fine line however between liking anthro research and being a furry.
nope, lmao