Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189412 times)

yeah, we're sterile now

Probably for the best because of all the autism running rampant especially from two certain users that practically live on the forum

Hi, i just realized this thread is now 5 years old

is it time to put it in kindergarden?

I see three outcomes personally. Either the forums shut down one day (with an (x) days left warning or goodbye message if we're lucky), we all get banned or leave one by one until the forum is empty and it closes, or Badspot keeps the forum up until the wheels fall off because the upkeep costs might be negligible for him. Of course I'm listing from most to least likely here.

I think Badspot stated that the forums cost practically nothing to host, so the forums are probably gonna stay up until we all decide to leave

maybe he'll host a psuedo death game where losers get perma-banned just to finish off the forums but also get some entertainment out of it...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 06:42:04 AM by The Resonte! »

so, at this point, what's even next? no one can register on the forums anymore, the key exploit forgeted things up making the game steam only, and the activity on the game and the forums is almost none

will things end with another exploit being found, or will it continue this way for years until no one plays the game anymore?

will things end with another exploit being found, or will it continue this way for years until no one plays the game anymore?
Yes

Man said, "AC, is this the end? Can this chaos not be reversed into the Universe once more? Can that not be done?"
AC said, "THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."

All other questions had been answered, and until this last question was answered also, AC might not release his consciousness.

All collected data had come to a final end. Nothing was left to be collected.