The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189387 times)

can we just get the thread pinned instead?
The Chronology will never be pinned

When you read some posts of the owner. >_>

I appreciate him for helping me grow more mature faster. (Maybe) I'm sure he's matured as well I hope. We do stand on the backs of giants.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=57329.msg919971#msg919971
Looking at this mostly, I hope I miss a massive level of context before this but jesus, everything about this is headorder.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 10:37:45 PM by Soukuw »

Looking at this mostly, I hope I miss a massive level of context before this but jesus, everything about this is headorder.
never heard anyone say "headorder" in my entire life, I think you just made it up, so I don't know what it means. but this is possibly the most reasonable badspot has ever been
"because little kids being richards on the internet irritates me and since this is my forum I'm not going to tolerate it"
I want to know where the guy who said this went

I might be grasping here but; I think this is notable since it went on for years. Tenshi/Emo Freak earning B.O.S. after the majority of people got tired of his shtick.

tenshi - constant loveual innuendos / harassment

never heard anyone say "headorder" in my entire life, I think you just made it up, so I don't know what it means. but this is possibly the most reasonable badspot has ever been
"because little kids being richards on the internet irritates me and since this is my forum I'm not going to tolerate it"
I want to know where the guy who said this went
I have nooo idea what you're talking about lmao. I'm just mostly imagining an "admin" joining a minecraft server, getting banned by the owner, then proceeding to delete the server owners minecraft account. Like that's insane to me.
From what I could understand from that topic is that's what happened to Otis. Everything I learned from the situation was from that topic though.

I went through some old posts and just wow. I was so lonely and loveually confused when I joined this forum and it really reflected in my actions and the way I attached to people :( I bullied/harassed so many people and most of them were just other lonely people who I was willing to bring down if it made me look cooler to my 'friends' aka groomers and narcissists w no boundaries 😭 this forum man

Hey Pixel good to see some old users are still here I check in once every couple of years lol

don't sweat it, just to relate when I joined read posts of tuns of people being super mean.
and to fit in most new people started doing it too..  think myself included for a  time to newer people.

also given like 15 years older now so mellowed out. it as put it into perspective more to me honestly why badspot left this game.. he was my age now when he made it and I would not have the energy to deal with kids yelling at each other constantly either lol.

Hey Pixel good to see some old users are still here I check in once every couple of years lol

don't sweat it, just to relate when I joined read posts of tuns of people being super mean.
and to fit in most new people started doing it too..  think myself included for a  time to newer people.

also given like 15 years older now so mellowed out. it as put it into perspective more to me honestly why badspot left this game.. he was my age now when he made it and I would not have the energy to deal with kids yelling at each other constantly either lol.

thank goodness in my years of playing v0002 all the way to v21 I never ran into groomers as a kid in middle school/high school I would have been smart enough to be like uhh go away but at least didnt have to deal with that gross stuff sorry you did.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 10:46:31 PM by Flying Ace »

I'm a much less stuffty person now hahaha — early internet was crazy

good to see you as well! as much as this place scares me it was also kind of where I was raised so Ill be trapped here til the day it dies ✊
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 12:45:12 AM by Pixel »

and then there was bisjac

I was given $500 to -snip- this post
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 02:36:18 PM by Crook »

and then there was bisjac
What forge should I buy? Is it worth it to melt stuff down or purely a fun thing?

Added 'Forumer of the Year 2022' and a tally image for 'New Years 2023'

When you read some posts of the owner. >_>

I appreciate him for helping me grow more mature faster. (Maybe) I'm sure he's matured as well I hope. We do stand on the backs of giants.

U know Otis Loved Having love With Little Kids right  Bro