The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 189427 times)

Betelgeuse carpetbombs the forums with gore and research...again

electric boogaloo

the sock thread gets removed but "ahead is a big bully" stays on the list :(

a mighty fine addition if I do say so myself

the sock thread gets removed but "ahead is a big bully" stays on the list :(
I wanted to keep the sock one, but some people wanted it and a few others removed, so i just went with it

I check a topic's worth when adding, but i don't really have a method for when removing a topic

I'm trying to not be biased and keep things to what i think is good or bad, but it's kind of difficult to do quality control based on what the public says, especially when one group of people think something is worth archiving, but another sees that thing as not worthy, i'm not sure what Plastiware's methods were, so yeah, things are a bit rocky right now
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:39:50 AM by Masterlegodude »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:08:19 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Add the betelguese forum Self Deletes to it

Add the betelguese forum Self Deletes to it
There's one already archived from a couple of years ago and i added the one that happened earlier

Waiting for the" jitank, untament social justice fighter takes on blockland forums" and wins :)

Waiting for the" jitank, untament social justice fighter takes on blockland forums" and wins :)
loses*

SJWs don't win at anything.

i made an imgur album of all of Thats So Betelgeuse's topic titles by board, sort of like an archive
http://imgur.com/a/959MB

embarasses himself*

it's not going to happen, there is no victory here. only death of the body and the spirit.

i'm also going to hijack this post to say that we don't need to make half a dozen threads about a Self Delete every time one happens
when i got up this morning to check off-topic i was greeted by this

threads related to the Self Delete are outlined in red
all this does is clutter up the board and create more work for badspot as he moves this stuff to drama and/or fail bin
trying to make a thread to "summon" badspot doesn't work, either
the best way to go about getting him to clean the forums is with a pm
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:20:15 AM by WaterOre »