The Chronology of the Blockland Forums

Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 251416 times)

so did i hallucinate it or was there a forgeted up thread

wait what happened i was gone what was the time travel thread

I think it was the time capsule thread

Add this topic
That used to be there, but it was removed when me and Electrk decided it wasn't actually noteworthy

so did i hallucinate it or was there a forgeted up thread
wait what happened i was gone what was the time travel thread
Someone bumped a month old topic and while new posts were appearing just fine, after those new posts were duplicates of the old posts and then new posts after those old posts would appear before AND after the old posts

This is one of the longest running forum games still active, not sure if it belongs but

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275649.0
its not a forum game its more like a forum RP

What happens to the school girl? aka 77 pages of raepu

how maney times has someone asked fore admin your nice enuf to give it then thay aka "I am now banning you for being too stupid."  (not too sure about this one)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:18:58 PM by Electrk. »

That used to be there, but it was removed when me and Electrk decided it wasn't actually noteworthy

actually I've changed my mind

it's up to mld to make the final call, obviously

Well, after it's removal, people have been requesting it, and i actually wasn't aware that it was the longest thread in that section, and 'longest threads' is something this chronology is documenting, so i guess is should just add it back

What happens to the school girl? aka 77 pages of raepu
Adding

how maney times has someone asked fore admin your nice enuf to give it then thay aka "I am now banning you for being too stupid."  (not too sure about this one)
It is one of the more amusing posts by Badspot and reason that someone got banned, but i don't think it's worth adding just for that

good

It is one of the more amusing posts by Badspot and reason that someone got banned, but i don't think it's worth adding just for that

yeah, I wasn't sure

i'll upload pictures when i get home
I've been waiting for a month now, dude c'mon.

MLD add the time travel thread already

I've been waiting for a month now, dude c'mon.
its..... still uploading, yeah. it takes a while for time travel documents to be uploaded cause they tend to, uh, revert upload progress, yeah.

Badspot banning poliwhirl should be added