Author Topic: The Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 255171 times)

If the nigerian cunts are sharing keys, then nigerian cunt members get banned yes?
Fair logic, no?
Yes. The ones apparently sharing keys are the ones who are getting banned and revoked. That does not necessarily include the entire clan. It almost certain does not.

>tfw blf has a stronger culture than the united states

>tfw blf has a stronger culture than the united states
the blf has the cultural equivilant of south sudan

RIP toothed_deer/forgetlavender/donnies catch/hootaloo

supported tony to the end

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=312627.0

That's not really noteworthy, and Hoot's not been banned yet, nor does it seem like something he'd be banned for

That's not really noteworthy, and Hoot's not been banned yet, nor does it seem like something he'd be banned for
neither are any of  your posts but you put em on there anyways
real wacky how that ends up happening 🤔🤔🤔

wasn't there a thread where a certain page just broke for everyone? like page 62 wouldn't load at all
that was the time travel thread
this may be too obscure or something but i remember there was this one thread dedicated to corrupting images wayyyy back, like maybe 2011 or 2012? i remember being really new to the forums still. anyway, on page 12 or 6 or something someone ended up corrupting a picture of slenderman and it loving decimated the page below, like it just completely wiped out whatever was below there. eventually enough people posted and a new page started which looked normal, but everything posted on that page after the slenderman image was pretty much erased, even though they still existed and could still be viewed from the post-a-reply page before people posted enough to push them out from the 'topic summary' category

not saying whatever thread that was deserves to be in the OP, but it's just something i thought of recently and was wondering if anyone else remembers that

wasn't there a page on the nigerian cunts thread that was completely unviewable?

wasn't there a page on the nigerian cunts thread that was completely unviewable?

cursed thread

what about all the games megathreads with a lot of pages that are still going
team fortress 2 megathread (2012, 2300 pages)
pokemon vg megathread (2011, 733 pages)
terraria megathread (2011, 1328 pages)
minecraft megathread (2009, 6723 pages)
starbound megathread (2013, 653 pages)
forgettable dungeon megathread (2013, 226 pages)
gta megathread (2013, 609 pages)

The original chronology didn't have any of those, so i guess i just never thought to add them to this one

The original chronology didn't have any of those, so i guess i just never thought to add them to this one
If your adding those, can you add any that have been here for longer than five months?
Like this one

If your adding those, can you add any that have been here for longer than five months?
Like this one
that has 51 pages and it was started by you smh

5 months is eh, a lot of topics would be here then