Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46317 times)

"white people 600 years ago started trading african slaves so white people today are responsible"

$50 he says something like that
The funny thing is, i never said white people today are responsible for that. Stop assuming things.

White people are responsible for allowing Jitank's ancestors to show up in America.

If that never happened he wouldn't have hi-jacked this thread.

White people are responsible for allowing Jitank's ancestors to show up in America.

Preach it, Tony. You've got my full support this time around.

Yeah good job jitank you made black people look worse than white people could make you look
Who's the real enemy

Thank god people like bluetooth and george exist to redeem you
ily both
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:54:13 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

people are more divided by class than race, really

black people get stuff all the time, but so does "white trash". it goes both ways.

Yeah good job jitank you made black people look worse than white people could make you look
Who's the real enemy

Thank god people like bluetooth and george exist to redeem you
ily both
I didnt know i was the melanin spokes person or that that was a real position. Apparently supporting equal treatmeant is bad in this community.

oh stuff hes going full tumblr with his usage of melanin

Yes I am.

truth

truth
Your right, and I probably wouldnt have to deal with the issue of racial discrimination.

Your right, and I probably wouldnt have to deal with the issue of racial discrimination.
It'd probably be worse everywhere because racially homogenous societies are even more tribal than mixed societies like ours

I loving CALLED IT, WHERE'S MY AWARD?

Bag Jitank up and lock his opinions away. He's nothing more than an attention-seeking roosterbiter.