Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46089 times)

I wish people would just realize there is no official cult of all self-proclaimed "tribal people" coming to get them that gather around talking about their next plan to oppress non-whites. Everybody in the world is tribal. Even if they don't understand racism, they are 100% no doubt tribal. Racism is realizing the cultural differences and stereotypical associations between races of human beings. They're in the back everyone's mind when they interact with another person.

If you just want people to die because they performed some silly action (that does not involve extreme destruction of others, such as genocide or psychological torment) then I think you're twisted, yourself. Wishing death upon others is useless.

I wasn't criticizing his point, only the way he conveyed it.

And to my knowledge, there is.

Despite the facts, we are at a disagreement and I respect your opinion.

I usually respect others opinions.

But not when they start trying to shove it in everyone elses faces

If you respect ours, and we respect yours, why do you need to make a fuss and push it onto everybody else?
That's a little hypocritical don't you think?

I usually respect others opinions.

But not when they start trying to shove it in everyone elses faces

If you respect ours, and we respect yours, why do you need to make a fuss and push it onto everybody else?
That's a little hypocritical don't you think?
Why just judge me for it. besides, I wasn't forcing anything. I was debating. I'm not threatening any one or holding them to gun point to listen to my views.

Why just judge me for it. besides, I wasn't forcing anything. I was debating. I'm not threatening any one or holding them to gun point to listen to my views.

You made a loving drama over it.

You made a loving drama over it.
If you didn't agree, you have to click on it. Literally all the drama does is state a fact. It doesn't say anything like "you should have this opinion"

If you didn't agree, you have to click on it. Literally all the drama does is state a fact. It doesn't say anything like "you should have this opinion"

Or don't do it in the first place, just because you disagree with Tezuni.

Literally all the drama does is state a fact.
That point can be argued for a very long time, but what you did was see a thing you didn't like then almost instinctively shot over to drama to complain about it

I wish people would just realize there is no official cult of all self-proclaimed "tribal people" coming to get them that gather around talking about their next plan to oppress non-whites. Everybody in the world is tribal. Even if they don't understand racism, they are 100% no doubt tribal. Racism is realizing the cultural differences and stereotypical associations between races of human beings. They're in the back everyone's mind when they interact with another person.
racism refers to a pretty specific kind of prejudice that is learned because people rationalize it and accept it. if you're socialized in an environment where diversity is commonplace and those around you are not tribal, you probably won't be tribal, because while the pattern-forming heuristics that fuel the first hints of racism are a product of nature, prejudice is always a matter of nurture, because it's a world view that has to be adopted and reinforced and not a simple instinct. it doesn't really have much to do with complex structures like culture, it really is as simple as the way someone looks; that's more than enough for our minds to start making distinctions that might not even exist.

AKA you read nothing you're just butthurt that you got called out
that seems to be a commonality for him

Or don't do it in the first place, just because you disagree with Tezuni.
The drama section is full of disagreements

AKA you read nothing you're just butthurt that you got called out
that seems to be a commonality for him

what's wrong with me forget me
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:08:00 PM by Frequency »

That point can be argued for a very long time, but what you did was see a thing you didn't like then almost instinctively shot over to drama to complain about it

Is the Drama section suddenly not for addressing complaints or...?

Drama is for warning people about users that troll/hack/disrupt gameplay/spam, etc. It isn't for whining about what some guy posted in a debate setting

Jistank is saying "why should we judge him" yet he's the one going out of his way to attempt to to judge others.

Drama is about real drama not about one opinion you can't bare to disagree with.
Oh my, the horror! Somebody disagrees with me! We must attempt to shame them until they conform to what I think!

And don't then say "Why should you judge me for it", when you are the one doing the judging here.